1

" yoongi-hyung please come out of the room ..."

jimin sighed against his roommates bedroom. It hadn't been the first time the older male had barricaded himself within his room . Jimin allowed his body to slide down against the door raising his knees to his chest as he listened to the not so silent sobs coming from the other side of  it.  

" please... i know it hurts .. let me help you . Im your bestfriend. I want to help you." 
     He smiled to himself when the sobbing began to subside  but as quickly as the smile appeared it left when the croaky, strained and tired voice of yoongi was heard telling him to go away.

     Jimin laid his head against the bedroom door , deeply sighing.  It hurt . It hurt him to know his bestfriend , someone he loved like a brother , someone he admired and looked up to since they were kids was hurting. Both mentally and physically .

" he still hasnt come out yet ?"   Jimin had been so deep in thought he hadn't heard his apartment door open and close revealing a disappointed namjoon .

" no.. its been 3 days now . Everytime i try to talk to him or get him to come out he either tells me to go away or just goes silent ..i dont like this" he sighed placing his face in his hands

Namjoon walked over and placed himself beside the pink haird male.

" i dont like it either. Maybe he just needs time.."

" no! No time .last time we gave him time he.." jimin trailed off not waiting to relive past experiences .
It wasn't un heard of that the eldest male in the house had been broken over and over . Every " im fine" he muttered had been a silent cry of save me. Every smile he had placed upon his porcelain skin had been a cover up of all the tears from the previous night . Every belly aching pit of laughter that had left the boys lungs had been another desperate attempt to be heard to , scream ..to leave .

Both boys heads perked up once they heard the click of a lock from the door their bodies had been pressed against.
A tired , bloodshot eyed yoongi stood behind them an unamused look plastered across his pale skin .

Jimin and namjoon both stood up eyeing the bluish/purple haired infront of them

" are you okay?" Namjoon asked as if yoongi hadnt been heard crying just 30 minutes ago .

" im fine joon-ah" yoongi smiled although the dried tear stains on his cheek spoke otherwise

" are you going to tell us what happened" it was now jimins turn for watery eyes .

" i dont know what your talking about ."

" hyung-"

" jimin" yoongi spoke flatly

Namjoon had been lost for words usually he cold read yoongis emotions like a book .but this time around something was off and it scared him .

" like I said guys. Im fine. Just had alot on my mind" he quickly flashes a smile before pushing past the two and heading into the kitchen .