12

Yoongi was beyond tired . It was Saturday which meant he didn't have work. But he couldn't sleep .
He got up and walked to his dresser changing into a light blue shirt . Black jeans He put on a beanie and black and white checkered vans. He walked over to his front door and opened it stopping when he saw a vase full of white rose with a red silk ribbon tied to it along with a note titled m.y.g. He looked up and down the hall seeing no one .

He opened the note.
Let me be your escape. Let me be your magic shop

- flower boy
Yoongi smiled folding the note and placing it in his pocket before going into the house placing the single white rose on his bed . Leaving out again .

As much as yoongi wanted to. He wouldn't let himself fall in love with hoseok . He wouldn't let hoseok waste his time on a broken, lost cause . The October weather hit the boys skin but he could honestly care less . He walked infront of the familiar flower shop he hadn't been inside of in almost 2 weeks . Knowing hoseok wouldn't be there he walked in .

Jin walked out slightly surprised to see the blueish haired boy

" yoongi where the hell have you been ?" He joked before he went to hug the younger

" hoseoks not here right now-" yoongi cut him off .

" i - i uh. i know . How is he though .. is uh he okay did his students pass the competition ?" Although yoongi had avoided hoseok as much as possible he still cared . He still wanted him to be alright . Jin looked down at the younger with sympathetic eyes .

" hes .. okay I suppose he's distracted . And yes his students passed . Yoongi i think you should talk to him." Jin sighed.

" no.. no i cant. He's better off without me ..you have to trust me its for his own good" yoongi had subconsciously began to scratch his wrist again .

"C'mere" jin grabbed his arm and dragged him into the back sitting yoongi on one of the boxes . He did the same thing namjoon had done two nights ago when yoongi had had his panic attack .

" you know hoseok cares about you . Hell he probably loves you" jin chuckled remembering how hoseoks eyes lit up with each mention of the older.

" .. i cant .he cant.he cant love me." And with that yoongi got up and left the shop tears brimming his eyes .

•••
" j-hope are you alright?" One of his students had called out

" yeah Lisa I'm fine just distracted" hoseok got up from the corner he had been at. " alright everyone. Back from the top. Pah pah pah ..good. soobin its left foot first alright . Pah pah pah pah" he smiled contently seeing his students dance along to the song .

When the class had finally hoseok dismissed the class

" go ahead jimin I'm gonna be out in a few minutes " hoseok smiled but quickly looked back up

" wait jimin" hoseok called out jimin turned around

" yeah hyung?"

" how is he?" Jimin smiled had turned into a soft eyed sympathetic pout .

" hurting.. i wish i could say hes fine . We all know hes not though . Ill be out front waiting for you okay?" Hoseok nodded and with that jimin went to go wait out front.
Two minutes later a knock against the studio door was heard

" hold on jimin im alm- your not jimin" hoseok looked at the man who seemed older than him. He had bright blue hair and was a buff build .
Eh

" oh. Yeah I'm sorry. Im the new student in the class i thought i could make it earlier but i got caught in traffic" he spoke with a shy smile

" oh. Whats your name ?"

"Junsu". Hoseok felt like he had heard the name somewhere but couldn't exactly figure out where.

"Well as you can see class is over today . Uh and its canceled for tomorrow but next Saturday come okay"

"Sure thing...."

"Jhope.. aish i have to go i have a friend waiting. Ill see you next Saturday junsu" and hoseok left