19

Halloween had come quicker then expected.

"Yoongi-ah hurry up" jin rushed the male . " hush your asses. Im ready" yoongi grabbed his phone and joined the crowd of six in his living room.

Jin had dressed as jack sparrow .
Namjoon had dressed up as a vampire . His white hair helped the look along with the red contacts and fangs he sported.
The now orange haired hoseok had waited last minute to get a costume so he dressed as a sexy police officer topping it off with a pair of handcuffs hanging from his belt. His hair exposing his forehead.
Jimin , who lost a bet to taehyung was forced to dress as a maid. He wore a pink dress , black shirt underneath with a white apron. The pink hair didn't help .
Taehyung dressed as the joker " why so serious" he would repeat when no one laughed at jins dad jokes
Jungkook dressed as a bunny not exactly caring much for the party.
And yoongi dressed up as a sexy kitty . He wore black cat ears that contrasted well with his now blonde hair, a sleeveless fishnet shirt that only covered his chest exposing his toned stomach. His black jeans contained large holes exposing majority of his thighs as his fishnet stockings peered through. a ring chocker that rested right above his Adams and top it off green contacts.

He smirked at the reaction he got from his friends. Especially a particular sunshine .

" well. What are you waiting for lets go." He winked towards hoseok.
" right. Uh follow me"

••••
" are you sure this is the right hoseok ?" Jin gulped seeing the large house that was decorated. Of course it was the right address you could hear the music from blocks away.
" yes. They didnt want to use the studio being as it was too small so they rented this house. Well lets go" hoseok was the first one out of the car followed by yoongi, jungkook , jimin taehyung. And lastly jin who had to be dragged out by namjoon.
The music was loud. To loud for yoongi's liking. The house smelled of alcohol as people crowded together. Maybe this was a bad idea .

" im gonna get a drink do you want anything" hoseok whispered smiling sweetly . Yoongi just shook his head and smiled back feeling the all to familiar feeling creep up his spine.

Hoseok was in the kitchen getting drinks when he heard his name being called " hey junsu im glad you could make it" Junsu smiled kindly " i was starting to think you werent gonna make it . Did you come with someone ?" Junsu rested his hand on hoseok's chest .

" yeah i brought my boyfriend and my friends" Junsu rolled his eyes " ill catch up with you later" was all Junsu said before he left . Hoseok shrugged and went off to find yoongi.

••••
Yoongi had some how wondered around the big house. His ability to breath was getting harder as he struggled to see his friends through the never ending crowd of people. After a few drinks one of hoseok's co workers had pulled him away and thats how yoongi found himself looking for him struggling to control his own coming panic attack.

" yoongi are you okay?" Jin spotted the boy.
Yoongi nodded although his face read the exact opposite. " i-i n-need to f-find h-hoseok."

" calm down yoongs. Hes by the window. Hes been panicking looking for you okay" jin pointed to the vague figure but yoongi could still make out the orange hair.

Getting to hoseok was the problem though. Their were to many people and his legs were starring to fail beneath him.

" well well well. Didnt expect to find you here baby boy" yoongis body froze at the all to familiar voice. If he thought breathing was a problem before. It was impossible to find a breath now. His heart raced feeling like it would leap out of his chest at any second. He turned around and felt tears welling up at the familiar face

"...j-junsu"