33

yoongi was the first of the two to wake up, staring at hoseok through the dimmed light that peered from the living room into his bedroom. And for the first time in the last few weeks, he felt entirely safe, he felt completely happy and not like a darkness would consume him if he got too close to the light.  He reached his Hand out, gently stroking hoseok's cheek with the back of his hand.

" you know, it's really weird to stare at someone while they sleep." hoseok rasped out not even opening his eyes to look up at the blonde.

"you do it too hoe-suck ,shut up." yoongi deafened feeling a heated blush spread on his features.hoseok chuckled and finally opened his eyes saying " don't worry Yoon-gay, I know I'm cute"

yoongi scoffed but leaned down to kiss his boyfriends lips. boyfriend  no matter how many times he said it the words felt foreign, but they felt so right when referring to hoseok. maybe he did lo-

" are we gonna lay here all day? or are we gonna get some food?" hoseok asked, brining the blonde beside him out go his thoughts. yoongi looked at the time

8:30

everything would be closing soon , what did they even want.

"actually, I was gonna call jin-hyung and the others and see if they wanted to go out to eat. its been a while since we've all been out together." yoongi suggested. hoseok agreed almost instantly. in reality it hadn't been that long. the last all seven had hung out it was halloween and now it was the middle of November.

yoongi got up , taking out his phone and texting everyone telling them to meet him at a random bbq place he had been to over the summer. all agreeing and saying they'd be there soon .

" alright let's get ready." yoongi said going over to hand hoseok some water and pills to help alleviate the pain he would soon be met with.

" mkay." hoseok breathed out, standing up best he could and making his way into the shower with yoongi.

*<><><><><><>*

taehyung , jimin and jungkook had been the first to arrive , getting the table and ordering a few drinks they knew everyone would like. hoseok and yoongi arriving a few minutes later feeling weird as neither of his roommates actually stayed home that often.

" you know for the three of you to live together , you're never actually together." jungkook said taking note on how they almost never arrived anywhere at the same time.

" trust me. I know." both yoongi and jimin said before the five of them started laughing. After about fifteen minutes they heard the chime of the shops bell and saw namjoon and jin walking over to the hand in hand.

jimin leaned over to yoongi. " when did that happen." he whispered to the older. yoongi shrugged , knowing exactly when It happened but not wanting to relive the uncomfortable memories of seeing either male almost naked. 

jin sat by yoongi , who sat beside hoseok . while jungkook sat across from jin ,with jimin in-between him and taehyung. and namjoon sat at the head of the table. the seven males laughed and conversed among themselves. momentarily stopping to eat.

" so how's the shop hyung?" yoongi asked. jin looked up and smiled at the younger. " yoongi its only been two days since you've been there, its fine." jin chuckled slightly confused as to what the younger was getting at. yoongi shrugged, he was only being nice.

" okay wait, so who's dating who now?" hoseok asked. he already knew the answers to this question, he just wanted to confirm his suspicion. namjoon looked over to jin waiting for the go ahead. jin subtly nodded.

" uh, recently jin and I have started dating." namjoon held his glass in his hands, refusing to look up as a blush spread along his cheeks. much to his surprise, the reaction he initially thought he'd get was thrown out when everyone except he and jin exaggeratedly sighed and said finally.

" wait you knew?" jin asked.

" well duh, you two were two clingy to be 'just friends'." jungkook exclaimed.

" well actually, " jimin started, causing all heads to look at him.

" taehyung, jungkook and I have recently gotten into a relationship." jimin happily stated, holding his boyfriends hands under the table. the four elder men pretty much froze as the news was relayed to them. jin being the first to speak up

" so, who tops ?"