10

(A/n: this chapter will switch back and fourth from past to present )

Yoongi sat on the couch legs crossed as he waiting for the click of the lock at the from door . Sadly it never came . He rolled his eyes walking into the bedroom laying down . Once again going to sleep cold without the elder by his side. He had gone back to his , namjoons and jimins apartment a few times this week but he just wanted to see his boyfriend.   
One hour past

Then two

and finally three .

He finally heard the door .

The twenty four year old got up and walked to the door ignoring the tears that threatened to fall. When the  male walked  inside he was met with an angry mint haired yoongi .

" where the fuck where you?" Yoongi questioned

" minding my fucking business . You should learn how to do it" his boyfriend pushed past him closing the apartment door  placing his bag down .

" answer my fucking question junsu" yoongis confidence had died down quickly when junsu got up and pulled his hair harshly

" i said mind your fucking business  do i make myself clear" junsu spoke with slight venom until his eyes met the bruise on yoongi's hips. He smirked proudly before grabbing the area causing yoongi to yelp

" answer me bitch"  yoongi found himself lost for words as the tears he had kept in found their way out of his eyes once his bruise from this morning was grabbed .

" fine play like that" junsu looked the smaller male up and down before he grabbed his wrist tightly. 

" im sorry.. please.. please dont junie" yoongi pleaded but to no avail . Junsu had proceeded to once again beat yoongi just as he earlier in the day . And in the morning junsu brought  flowers and chocolates begging yoongi to forgive him that he would never do it again

Yoongi fiddled with the pen in his fingers as he listened to the instrumental he was currently working on . But he couldn't figure out what was missing. He had been working for about 5 hours straight . Namjoon had left a little while ago but yoongi just want this instrumental done.

Yoongi smirked at the boy who had cutely been trying to impress him. The boy did a flip gracefully landing infront of yoongi sending him a wink.

Jimin had convinced  yoongi  to go to one of his dance classes and thats how yoongi found himself flirting with one of the boys .
The boy walked up to yoongi " i havent seen you around here before"  the boy looked yoongi up and down biting his lip as he did so .

" im here for a friend"

" so youre single ?" He was straight forward.  Yoongi liked that .. a little to much.

" yes" he responded blushing

" can i do the honors of changing that?" He spoke with so much confidence

" i dont know. take me out on a few dates and well see"

" gladly .. im junsu by the way"  junsu held his hand out and yoongi gladly shook it

" yoongi" ..

. Yoongi had given up on trying to find what was missing he decided he' d work on it some more later on.  He grabbed his things and made his way out of his studio locking it behind himself . Maybe he should call hoseok. He didn't mean to get so cold  at the younger.  He took out his phone and dialed the familiar number .
On the third ring hoseok picked up