27

Yoongi tiredly walked into the apartment. Yawning as hedragged his body into his bedroom . He pulled out an outfit from the dresser before going towards the shower. Note to self :hoseok's bed is  not comfortable even if you're laying on him.
He had barley gotten any sleep considering he and hoseok had stayed up till one before they actually decided to go laydown. Not even sleep.

He dragged himself over to the shower turning on the hot water and letting himself enjoy the heat that touched his cold skin.

15 minutes he got out. Still tired but slightly more awake . He knew namjoon was home considering he had left his room door open when they left and it was now closed. He turned the knob

" hey joon-HOLY SHIT SORRY !" Yoongi covered his eyes as fast as he could closing the bedroom door . His cheeks flushed a deep red. Not only was namjoon naked but so was jin both with
barley any blanket covering their modesty.
A few minutes later a clothed namjoon walked out rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at yoongi .

" lm guessing the date went good if you got him in bed" yoongi chuckled still trying to delete the picture of both of them naked in bed together out of his mind .
" sorry i didn't think you'd be home for a while" yoongi just shook his head before taking pain killers out of his pocket " give him these. Knowing how rough you are he's gonna need them" yoongi handed them to joon before walking towards the door

" where are you going?" Namjoon asked eyeing the pack of cigarettes in yoongi's hand

" i need to smoke after that picture" he walked out before namjoon could protest. He knew he shouldn't be smoking but it was better than cutting Although he wouldn't mind doing them both at this moment. Stop thinking like that yoongi. He sighed placing one of the sticks into his mouth and lighting it taking a drag. Hoseok knew of the abuse with junsu but that was only one of the many skeletons in the closet. And half of yoongi wondered if hoseok would still want to be with him once he found everything out . of course he wouldn't who would want to be with shattered glass. He chuckled to himself ,deeply inhaling the smoking from the cigarette feeling the burn linger in his lungs . Once he finished he walked back to his apartment.

" hi yoongi-ah" jin waved as he slightly limped out to the couch

" nice neck bruise hyung. Choking kink?" Yoongi asked eyeing the slight bruise on Jin's neck. Jin flushed a deep red before silently cursing namjoon in his head. Why did he have to like kinks too.

" stop asking questions" jin spoke sitting down and groaning and the pain in his backside .

" lay down it will help" yoongi suggested before walking into his room. He had received a rose this morning saying ' tell me everything about you, no secrets .all of you is interesting'. It made him think. His boyfriend only knew what he wanted him to see. There was so much more. A lot on yoongi's part to his wasn't so innocent . He decided to push the thought to the back of his mind. He'd tell hoseok everything eventually.right he laid on his bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Right now he was beyond scared. He could feel how much hoseok adored him and it scared him. What if i let him down. He could feel how much he cared. What if he ends up just like Junsu. Something is to good to be true. To say yoongi had doubts was an understatement. He didn't regret anything he did or will do with hoseok. It just scared him how hard he was already falling. Especially when he promised himself he wouldn't fall.

But everything about the man drove him crazy. The way his eyes lit up when he danced. The way his heart formed a smile. Or the odd way he could make you smile just be being there. He had to go outside. Maybe walking around in the cold fall air would help. Or maybe he would immediately regret it.

" guys im going to the store. Dont have sex on anything!" He shouted grabbing his jacket walking outside again.

He had to face the fact. He was in love with Jung hoseok and he was scared.

He found himself in front of the dance studio knowing the very boy on his mind would be there. He walked inside and made his way to the dance studio hoseok was always in. Peering through the window. He smiled as he watched the orange haired male dance with a class behind him following the dance moves. That he may or may not know.   Yep he was head over heels. But he'd wait to say it. There was no rush.  He liked that.

" yoongi?" Yoongi's heart dropped at the voice behind him. He slowly turned around seeing Junsu. " fancy seeing you here. You missed me that much that you had to come see me?"   Yoongi scoffed and tried to push passed the male not having any luck when he felt his arm being pulled and soon he found his body moving away from hoseok's dance studio.

"Get off of me you ass hole!" Yoongi seethed ,feeling his heart speed up the further he got.

He was pushed into a room junsu following locking the door

" why - what the fuck are you doing. Junsu let me out" he tried to open the door but failed .
He pulled off Yoongi's jacket and examined the Youngers neck smirking at the hickeys .

" wow i see you've actually moved on baby." He caressed yoongi's cheek .  yoongi wouldn't admit it but he missed junsu's touch.

" dont touch me!" Yoongi shouted. instantly regretting it as he felt a slap to the cheek.  " now you know better than to shout at me right" junsu smirked knowing the affect he had on the male. No matter who he was with.   When yoongi didnt answer he grabbed he chin and made him look up. Seeing the tears already falling.

" you know not to shout right kitten" yoongi nodded feeling Junsu wipe away his tear. He hated this.  He hated feeling like this. Why couldn't he leave , why couldn't he fight back.

" i cant believe you left me. How could you do that. After everything i did. After all the love i gave you." Junsu scolded as he kept his hold on Yoongi's chin.

"Im sorry.." was all yoongi could mutter out. He thought he was stronger by now. Why.  Why is he breaking so easy. His apology was cut off when he felt his body hit the floor .

" i gave you literally everything any you picked up and moved onto some guy who probably doesn't even love you.   Its that jhope guy isn't  it." Yoongi's eyes widened as he pushed himself further away from junsu.

" there is no one who loves you like i love you kitten. Why do you even try. We both know he doesnt love you"

" y-yes he does. ! You know nothing about him. Fuck off" yoongi shouted

" i do know he's sleeping with one of the students" yoongi's eyes widened. He felt his heart shatter a bit.

" you're a fucking liar Junsu.   Get the fuck away from me" he shouted hoping anyone would hear him. His hope died when he felt a kick to his stomach

" im trying to help you and youre being an ungrateful little bitch. Do you see why you need me. Your own boyfriend would rather sleep with his own student than fuck you"  he continued to kick yoongi as the he cried and pleaded for help.

" please! Stop! Im sorry ! Junnie please." By now yoongi had slightly coughed up blood.  And was trying to keep himself from passing out

" who do you need ?" 

" ...i need you." The words made yoongi feel sick to his stomach. He didn't need him. Junsu smirked before running his hand along yoongi's thigh ,palming him. causing yoongi to stifle a pained moan.

" and i know you want me too right". By this point yoongi knew better than to say no. So he just stayed silent. He would never do that to hoseok.

" fine.. ill get it one way or another" and with that Junsu left the dance room leaving yoongi to his own tears.