🔥32

( i will never be good at writing smut. But here we go top yoongi)

Hoseok moaned out ,lacing his fingers in yoongi's hair as the older sucked marks into his neck. The ride home was filled with him trying to focus on the road as yoongi stroked his length dangerously slow. When they had finally reached his apartment yoongi wasted  no time pushing the younger on his bed climbing on top.

Yoongi gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled it off doing the same to the boy who was beneath him. And eventually both pants came on .

Yoongi kissed hoseok again lustily both of them fighting for dominance. His hand traveled down to hoseok thigh, gripping them lightly as he made the younger wrap the around his waist. He moved his lips to the red haired males ears

" dont worry sunshine daddies got you" he husked out moving their lips back into each others embrace . Hoseok would never truly admit it but he most definitely did have a daddy kink and hearing yoongi say it caused him to melt and give up his fight.

" wheres the lube" yoongi breathed out not necessarily wanting to hurt the boy underneath him . " i. Dont have any". To say he was confused was an understatement he and hoseok had had sex more times than one so no lube ... was actually understandable.

" fuck" he sighed and rolled over his position so now he was on the bottom and hoseok was ontop.

" suck" Hoseok nodded kissing down from yoongi's collar bone all the way to his tip earning a low groan.
Hoseok grabbed the base of Yoongi's dick and stroked it hovering his lips over the tip blowing soft breaths on his slight . Yoongi only threw his head back keeping his eyes on the boy inbetween his legs . a moan left his mouth when hoseok placed his tongue on his slit collecting the precum that had begun to escape.

He swirled  his tongue around the shaft licking a strip down looking up maintaining eye contact as he brought yoongis entire length into his mouth feeling it slightly down the back of his throat. Moaning at the feeling of his mouth being full. He picked up his pace as he felt a pair of hands grip his red locks and gently tug.

" ~so good. So Fucking good~" yoongi praised as he jerked his hips up slightly choking the younger . When hoseok pulled away a string a saliva connected yoongi's dick and his lips .

He laid himself on the bed not caring for the prep .

" are you sure seok i didn't prep you" yoongi hovered over him . Hoseok nodded and soon hissed in a mix of pleasure and pain when he felt yoongi push himself into him.

Yoongi gave him a minute to adjust before he began to thrust into him . Gripping hoseok's arms and pinning them above his head with one hand and spreading the boys legs wider with the other hand .

" god you feel so good seokie" he moaned out feeling the tightness of the younger wrap and pulse around him. The incoherent words and moans that left his boyfriends mouth only caused him to pick up his speed. Gripping the younger's hips so he could thrust deeper and rougher.
" fu-ahhh~" hoseok whined out once yoongi found his prostate. Hoseok gripped yoongi's shoulder as he dug his nails into them more than sure he had just left quite a few marks on both thr blondes biceps and shoulders.
Hoseok captured yoongi's lips in a kiss best he could despite his constant moaning and panting .

" yoongiii" he whined out in a high pitched voice, throwing his head back and arching his back . His prostate continuously being roughly hit
" so tight baby boy. Fuck daddy loves how tight you are" hoseok only responded by wrapping his legs around yoongi causing the male to go deeper than he already was . Tears brimming his eyes as the familiar pit in his stomach rose. He knew yoongi wasn't close yet but he couldn't keep it in anymore. He loudly moaned Yoongi's name as he came over the blondes chest. Yoongi on the other hand continued to chase his high thrusting into the sensitive boy roughly .

" ah fuck fuck" hoseok cried out at the over stimulation. Yoongi continued to abuse hoseok's prostate knowing it would cause the younger to cum again. A few thrust later yoongi felt his orgasm rise and he could feel hoseok's second one coming on . He pulled out most of his length before roughly thrusting back in. He did this a few more times before hoseok came again . Yoongi groaned out hoseok's name as he shot his load into the younger. He waited a minute before he pulled out of the sensitive boy and laid next to him.

" i should make you jealous more often" hoseok laughed as he rolled over facing the older.

" shut up and go to sleep beautiful" yoongi chuckled wrapping his arm around hoseoks waist allowing sleep to consume the both of them.