8

" you're useless. I knew your mother shouldve gotten rid of you when she found out she was pregnant". The males voice was filled with so much venom . Yoongi whimpered slightly sliding down in his seat at the harsh words

" thats not true. Eomma says i have a purpose" the black haired boy shouted back . A deep chuckle left the mans mouth " if you believe your so useful. Let me put you to work" he grabbed Yoongi's shirt collar pushing the boy into the sofa beneath him .

" APPA NO! please dont !" The boy shouted but his shouts was soon muffled with a hand over his mouth and a set of lips to his neck .
Yoongi sat up in his bed , he coughed as he tried to catch his breath. Silent tears rolled down his cheeks mixing in with the cold sweat dripping down his fore head . When he finally caught his breath he rolled over looking at the time

2:03 am . He sighed laying down once again he curled up into a ball as the tears rolled down his skin .

In the morning he was woken up by a large crash coming from the living room . He stood up and walked out of his room seeing a shy smiled namjoon a yet another lamp on the floor

" i swear. We have to find a new place to put the lamp." Yoongi muttered rolling his eyes . He closed his room door allowing his body to slide down against it . His hands traveling to his hair and his eyes focused on the turquoise walls of his bedroom.

Usless..

He got up walking over to the dresser . Taking out a white hoodie a white and black flannel and black jeans . He took of his current shirt looking down at his scar stained arms . They brought him an odd sense of comfort, he placed the hoodie on then put the flannel over the hoodie and finally he put on his pants .

A knock on the door brought him out of his thoughts. Seeing a tiny boy smile brightly. " how are you feeling hyung?" Jimin stepped more inside the elders room

" im fine jimin-ah . Thank you for asking" yoongi smiled and walked out of his room

" ready?" Namjoon asked handing yoongi the keys to the car. Both being to lazy to walk today .

••••
" okay so a plus b plus c is what ?" Jimin asked jungkook as the sat on the living room floor .

" letters of the alphabet" Jungkook deadpanned before looking up seeing the blank expression of taehyung and highly annoyed expression of jimin .

"Kookie..no..  you know. I think we are done with math. Video games anyone" tae asked seeing both boys light up.  Jimin had met both jungkook and tae when he moved to Seoul with namjoon and yoongi . They would always be around the store he used to work in and then they joined the university he went to and before he knew it the three had become extremely close.

About 5 hours , 6 rounds  taehyung rage quitting twice and jungkook winning each and every single round the three boys decided they had had enough .

" wait. Dont you have two roommates" tae asked as he finally looked around at the two other rooms

" yep they should be -" jimin was interrupted when he heard the jingle of keys and his apartment door opening.

Yoongi and namjoon stopped in their tracks
" hyung do you see the two other people in our apartment" namjoon spoke seeing two new faces in his house

" yeaaahhh" yoongi walked inside his apartment looking at the three boys infront of the tv. Jungkook was the first to speak up. " hes sooo tinyyy" he stood up and pinched yoongi's cheek leaving the older male wide eyed .

" jimin ...get your friend .. he has three sec-"
Jimin grabbed jungkooks arm dragging him down on the ground  . Yoongi spoke again

" is there anyone else coming into my apartment?" Jimin scratched the back of his head.

" weeelllll you see. Tae here -" he pointed to the blue haired boxy smiled boy " invited his hyung .. and his hyung is inviting a friend" yoongi rolled his eyes. Before walking into his room .

Namjoon starred at the people on the ground noticing one of them starring a bit to hard.

" wow thighs." Jungkook mutter louder than he meant to.

" and thats my cue" namjoon walked into his room leaving jungkook confused.

" did i say something wrong ?"  He was genuinely confused and taehyung and jimin couldn't help but laugh at him.

••••
Yoongi groaned in annoyance as he heard a knock on the apartment door for the third time . When jimin made it clear he wasn't going to get it he got up and walked towards it slapping all three boys in the head as he huffed and opened the door .
  " what!" He snapped when he saw jin and hoseok. He had never been formally introduced to jin but he saw him .

" oh thank god i was beginning to think i was at the wrong apartment" jin laughed before he walked in  hoseok smiling when he saw yoongi opening.

" i like your outfit" hoseok laughed . Yoongi looked down a slight blush spreading over his cheeks when he realized he was only in an oversized sweater and boxers .

" hyung who was at the door" namjoon had left his bedroom when he heard the two new voices . He was only in a tank top that showed off his collar bone and gray sweatpants .

" oh hey.. uh im namjoon jimins  roommate" namjoon spoke seeing the two males . He smiled when he looked at jin . He had to admit. That man was beautiful.