🔥16

Two days had finally passed. Yoongi was released. He was beyond happy to get out of that hospital.
Namjoon was at work. Jimin at school. Hoseok was now there sitting right beside yoongi.

" you know blue would be a pretty color on you. Like really light blue.. or maybe blonde" hoseok ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair .

" ive had both colors but i wouldnt mind going back to blonde . You would look nice with red.Actually any hair color would look sexy on you" yoongi mocked standing up and moving in between hoseoks legs to play with his hair . The two still had heavy tensions between them . But this one was the exact opposite of what it had been almost a week ago.

Once again yoongi was only in a sweater and boxers no longer caring as all the boys had seen him it one way or another .

Hoseok sported a lazy outfit that silently drove yoongi crazy. Hoseok placed his hands on yoongi's waist starring up at the boy playing with his hair.

" stop looking at me like that seokie . Its distracting" yoongi smiled

" i have no clue what your talking about" hoseok circled his thumb around Yoongi's hip .

" mhm sure you dont" he looked down locking eyes with hoseok. Seeing the once bright eyes turn darker as hoseok cocked an eyebrow up at him. Yoongi moved his hand to behind hoseok's head lifting it up as he placed a kiss on his lips . Hoseok slowly stood up . The kiss was still soft. Until hoseok swiped his tongue across yoongis bottom lip. The shorter allowing him . This kiss grew more heated as their tongues battled for dominance . In this case yoongi let hoseok win wanting nothing more then to be under him.

Hoseok slowly walked them into the wall . Putting one arm up by yoongi's head and the other still resting on Yoongi's waist. Yoongi moved one of his arms snaking it around hoseok's neck as he laced his fingers through his hair with the other.

Hoseok detached their lips as he slowly kissed down Yoongi's skin . When he came in contact with a spot on Yoongi's neck he sucked at the milky skin before licking over the mark he had made causing yoongi to release a moan feeling yet another being made .

" jump" hoseok rasped out before attacking yoongi's neck once more . Complying ,yoongi jumped wrapping his legs around the his waist. Hoseok carried then into Yoongi's room placing yoongi on the bed before climbing back over him. The tension in the room growing thicker with each second . Hoseok continued kissing down but allowing his hips to grind down onto yoongi's teasing him slightly. Yoongi moaned at friction hoseok took this opportunity to pull of the sweater yoongi wore exposing yoongis chest.

Yoongi's cheeks turned red suddenly feeling shy only being in his boxer. Hoseok smirked before he lowered his head kissing down the center on yoongi's skin . Moving over to one of Yoongi's sensitive nipples .

" oh fuck" yoongi moaned lowly feeling hoseoks tongue find its way to his nipples before he continued to leave marks down Yoongi's chest .

He got down to the waist band of Yoongi's boxers before he looked up.
" are you sure you want to do this. We can wait" yoongi opened his eyes ,Meeting the others concerned ones.

" yes in sure,Now fuck me."

" as you wish baby boy." hoseok smirked before he gripped Yoongi's waist band slowly pulling them down
"Oh god please hurry up" yoongi covered his eyes with his arm as another deep blush formed on his cheeks. Hoseok brought his lips back to yoongi's after he had taken off his boxers leaving the shorter naked beneath him . Hoseok placed his knee in between Yoongi's leg causing him to moan at the sudden friction once again.

Yoongi tugged at the hem of hoseok's shirt , signaling for him to take it off. He complied and soon he was taking off his sweats leaving him in his boxers .

" baby do you have any lube ?" Yoongi shook his head no. Causing hoseok to grumble a low fuck. He put two fingers up to yoongis lips.

" suck" he commanded . Yoongi doing as he had been told placed both hoseoks fingers in his mouth sucking on them before hoseok took them out.

" tell me if this feels uncomfortable in any ways baby" yoongi nodded before he felt hoseok enter a finger into his heat. He groaned at the feeling as hoseok entered another finger soon after causing yoongi to yelp slightly.
" are you okay ?"

" yes c-continue" hoseok nodded and continued to pump his fingers in and out the older scissoring him . He found the bundle of nerves and used his fingers to push up against it . Yoongi let out a higher pitched moan feeling hoseoks fingers hit his prostate .

"P-please. Fuck me already!" Yoongi begged once more. Hoseok removed his fingers and slid out of his boxers causing yoongi to slightly gulp at his size.

" i need u to tell me if this hurts at all okay?" Yoongi nodded. Hoseok intertwined one of their hands putting it beside Yoongi's head as the other stayed on Yoongi's waist . His lips met the olders before he slowly slid himself into Yoongi's heat.

Yoongis back arched feeling hoseok enter him. He waited a few seconds.

"Y- you can move now" and so hoseok did. Slowly thrusting into yoongi as he placed more kisses along yoongi's neck . He picked up his pace creating a steady rhythm .

" f-f-faster seokie" yoongi moaned out once again . Feeling hoseok pick up speed he let his back arch . Separating their hands and placing both on hoseok's shoulders. " fuck your so tight" hoseok groaned as he continued to thrust quickly. He moved one of his hands down to yoongis legs slightly lifting it causing yoongi to scream out once he found his prostate. His speed increased again .

Yoongi dragged his nails across hoseok's shoulders leaving bright red welps that would surely scab up later. The room was filled with moans from both males as hoseok continued to abuse Yoongi's prostate. The steady speedy sound of skin slapping and the headboard hitting the wall excited hoseok even more as he sloppily kissed yoongi feeling the older leave scratches down his hips.

Yoongi threw hid head back once he felt his stomach bubble up. The familiar sensation of an orgasm climbing up .

" i-im - im g-gonna c-um" yoongi let out a whiny moan And a scream feeling the orgasm ripple through his body as hoseok continued to thrust quickly chasing is own.

Hoseok's thrust became sloppy once he felt the familiar sensation . Thrusting harshly a few more times he released his load into yoongi before stopping . allowing both of them to catch their breaths before he pulled out of yoongi causing him to groan at the loss of heat.

Yoongi's eyes began to flutter shut . Hoseok bent down to pick yoongi when he felt a hand tug at his arm

" stay. Please" yoongi spoke his voice barley above a whisper. Hoseok complied laying down beside yoongi wrapping an arm around his wait pulling him into his chest as he placed a sweet kiss to the boys head.