4

A week .
It had been exactly a week since yoongi last saw hoseok . And to say the boy was on his mind was an understatement. He couldn't get him to leave it .
Yoongi internally sighed as he once again found himself thinking about the obnoxiously loud boy .

" yoongi-hyung dinners ready" namjoon had peeked his head into the elders room in hopes that yoongi would join them. To his surprise yoongi actually got up

" if u cooked it im not eating it" yoongi joked yet you could tell there was some seriousness behind it

" ..okay first ouch. Second jimin cooked it so it should Atleast be edible" yoongi chuckled at the statement as he sat down . Him between joon who was to his right and jimin who was obviously on his left side .

" so ... how are you feeling" jimin asked seeing if he could finally get an answer out of yoongi

" im fine" and like always the same words left Yoongi's mouth . Its not like he didnt want to tell them he did . It was more so that he couldn't . Every time he even so much as thought of telling them a wave a nausea would come over him , his heart would start racing and the walls felt as if they would close in and crush him any second .

Jimin sighed but nonetheless accepted the answer . It was now Namjoon's turn to speak up
" so yoongi i talked to my boss today after i showed him your songs .. and he said hes willing to give you a producer job if youre up to the task".

Yoongi's eyes became wide like saucers as he smiled at joon his gums showing and all. .. a genuine smile

" really!! Thank u joon-ah." Yoongi exclaimed loudly as his eyes showed pure happiness

" ill let him know u accepted you can start monday" joon smiled a dimply smile at the thought of finally seeing his hyung smile.

" a bit later on today im going to go to the flower shop would any of you like to come" jimin asked half heartedly as he expected the two eldest to kindly decline.

"I work at a flower shop" the words of the younger ran through Yoongi's head . Maybe he would see him there

" i- i uh. Ill come if you dont mind" yoongi cursed slightly for stuttering knowing that would most likely cause some questions . Jimin raised an eyebrow questioningly before turning his attention to the white haired male beside yoongi

" how bout you joonie-hyung?"  Namjoon looked up upon hearing his nickname

" hmm. Sure i guess. I have nothing better to do"

••••
'Dammit where'd did that brat put  the ribbons ' jin thought as he searched around the counters and cabinets beneath it .  It was Saturday which meant hoseok wouldn't come in today  as he was working at the dance studio. Which left jin alone to try and look for everything the boy had misplaced.

Sighed he sat down on the floor behind the cabinet . He had only been down there for what felt like two minutes before he heard the chime of a bell alerting him that someone had walked into his shop.   Slowly he stood up from behind the counter  seeing three men enter .  One with pink hair  dressed in a fluffy blue oversized sweater , a black and white stripped shirt and ripped shorts that stopped right above his knees. He had seen the boy before hanging out with taehyung he just couldn't remember his name. 

The next boy was slightly skinnier than the first  . His skin pale and almost porcelain like . His hair was a mix of a blueish purple that showed blue in the light but appeared more of a purple color one it was darker . His hair was more messy his jacket sporting multiple colors .red, yellow , green , purple and green to be exact . His shirt was white with a black and white picture in the middle that jin couldn't exactly make out. And his jeans were blue but seemed bleached in certain areas as red zippers were placed right above his knees .

Jins breathing hitched slightly when his eyes made their way  to the third boy . He was taller than both of them . His hair was close to white his outift tho was simpler than both the previous boys.  A red shirt over a black and white striped teeshirt and black jeans . Simple yet jin didnt wanna look away from him . So when namjoons eyes caught his own he couldnt help but to cough a little .

He played it off bu clearing his throat speaking clearly .
" anything you boys would like" jin smiled
" uh .. what kind of flower would u get for a friend .. who you owe an apology to" the pink haired boy spoke . Jin smiled before walked to the back and coming back out with a small bouquet of yellow roses  that was sweetly lined with a white ribbon and a few babies breaths here and there .

" yellow roses. For friendship and apologies" jin spoke as he eyes the bouquet in his hands. Hoseok had done a good job putting then together

" what did u do this time jimin" namjoon laughed as jimin swatted his arm .

Jimin thats his name jin thought as he could finally pair a name to the shortest of the three males . Although his curiosity got the better of him when he began wondering the tallest ones name .

" ha. - thanks i kinda screwed things up with kookie and thought a good way to apologize to the brat was flowers" jimin smiled . As he payed . The bluish haired male had been oddly looking around .

Yoongi internally sighed . Maybe this wasn't the one.  There were over a hundred flower shops in Seoul  why didn't  he ask which one .  As if on cue the male who had been on his mind for the past week opened the door to the flower shop

" JIN HYUNG. I got off earlier than i expected - hey i know you. Youre one of the dancers who dance at the studio i work at...jimin was it ?" Hoseok stopped infront of jimin as the younger smiled softly  saying a yeah thats me . Hoseok smiled before his eyes moved onto the next person and a large smile plastered itself on his lip

" yoongi" he smiled

" you know him ?" Both jin and namjoon had spoke  simultaneously before smiling back at one another .
Hoseok was about to speak before yoongi interrupted

" yeah its uh .. a long story .  When you said you worked at a flower shop i didn't know you meant this one" yoongi slightly spoke flatly as if his hands weren't sweating and his heart racing

" well now you know" hoseok winked at yoongi causing a slight blush to appear on the elders cheeks ( that didn't go unnoticed by namjoon ) as he walked away to put on his apron .

Yoongi rolled his eyes leaving the shop with an amused namjoon and a Confused jimin right behind him.