🔥26

A/N: kink warning ⚠️ . Choking(light) degrading , hair pulling , praising (light).

Taehyung sighed rolling his eyes at seokjin who for the last hour had been standing infront of the mirror changing into different outfits.

" jin-hyung. Its namjoon-hyung I promise you. You could be wearing a plastic bag and he'd still like you" it was now Jin's turn to roll his eyes. He he flicked taehyungs forehead .

" did he say where he was taking you?" Taehyung got up going into jins closet

"No all he said is where something formal but not overly formal like formal causal." Taehyung nodded and pulled out a few clothes throwing them jins way.

"Put these on I promise you he will nut in his pants" jins eyes widened blushing deep a deep red .
" shut the hell up and get out so i can change" he slapped taehyung's head before pushing him out of the room so he could get dressed.

When he was finished he looked in the mirror. Quite pleased with what the boy had chosen . " am i allowed to come into to the room now hyungie?" Taehyung was heard from the other side .Jin opened the door standing back

" woah.." tae nodded proud of the outfit he had chosen.

He was fitted in a loose white dress shirt that hadn't been buttoned up all the way so it exposed his collar bone and a bit of his chest,black jeans that hugged him but let him breath at the same time. A black blazer. A chocker that rested on his Adams apple but he liked the slight choking sensation it gave . His black hair was pushed out of his face.

" ill admit you chose a great outfit tae tae good boy" jin ruffled the younger boys hair . He heard the door bell ring .

"Ooo go get your man hyung". Once again jin rolled his eyes

" i take it back. Your a bad boy go away" he laughed shooing the younger away . Taehyung complied. Jin opened the door and immediately lost his breath at the sight of the white haired male in-front of him .

The white haired male had been fitted in a red dress shirt that too was slightly opened but not as much as jins, a black blazer that had chains connected to it . And tight black jeans that left nothing to jins imagination. The whole outfit was topped off with the thick black chocker that circled namjoons neck and a few rings placed on his fingers .

" wow you look - wow" namjoon spoke. He too had been admiring the male infront of him and trying to find his breath as well as his voice.
" thank you." Jin smiled as he walked out the door not before taehyung lightly tugged on his arm pulling and whispering for them to be safe before slipping a condom in the olders pocket .

" AISH KIM TAEHYUNG IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!" Jin shouted as his face flushed a deep red very relieved that namjoon couldn't see what taehyung had given him.

"Ready?" Namjoon asked holding his hand out for the older male. Which he gladly took happy to be lead to a car.  Surprised when namjoon got into the backseat with him.

" you owe me namjoon" jin laughed when he heard yoongi's annoyed voice before he began to drive . The two had simultaneously stolen glances at each other. Making prolonged eye contact Jin's winking habit didn't help the fire that was sparking within namjoon .

" if you two are done eye fucking eachother you can get out of my car. I have a date with hoseok" yoongi's voiced snapped both males out of their hungry gazes .

Namjoon cleared his voice before he got out of the car going around to open jin's door .

" after you" he winked at the older holding out his hand.  Jin took his hand as they walked into the restaurant