18

" no jungkook we are not watching a scary movie. Let it go" yoongi finally spoke after jin and Jungkook spent 20 minutes arguing about if they would or would not watch.

Jungkook let out a huff of air as he pouted folding his arms "fine..can we atleast watch iron man ?"

" yeah..thats fine" jin shrugged leaning his back against the couch " iron man it is then" namjoon-who had been the closest to the tv- turned the movie on.

" so. The dance studio i work for . They're planning a halloween party.. anyone want to go?. I dont wanna go by myself ."hoseok asked as he cuddled against yoongis chest feeling the elder stroke his hair.

" sure i have nothing better to do" jimin spoke . Everyone else had pretty much agreed " okay good" .

" yoongi you should invite Jackson and mark" hoseok whisper to the older. " i mean I could see if they wanted to come. No promises though" yoongi kept his eyes on the tv.
••
" ill see if I can stop by the shop tomorrow okay" everyone had left excerpt hoseok . Jimin and namjoon had gone to their perspective rooms . Yoongi leaned up against the door frame holding it open as hoseok stood on the outside of it .

" you'd better mr. min" hoseok laughed as he pulled yoongi's waist closer to him. Yoongi placed one hand on hoseoks chest as the other still held the apartment door open " ill see you tomorrow sunshine"

"Okay starlight" hoseok smirked . Proud of himself for the nickname he had given yoongi . He leaned down and placed a sweet chaste kiss upon yoongi's lips before winking and walking down the hall to the elevators. Yoongi shook his head closing the apartment door .

" starlight?" Namjoon's voice caused yoongi to jump and clutch his chest

" make a sound next time you enter the room namjoon!"

" but theres no fun in that . Anyways starlight?" Namjoon sat on one of the tables by the couch crossing on leg over the other

" shut up ...joonbug" yoongi mocked the nickname he had once overheard jin calling namjoon .

" yah! Shut up!" Namjoon blushed a deep red before getting up and walking into his room.
•••
Yoongi reviewed the lyrics he had written down for what felt like the hundredth time .

Don't think of anything
Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile.
I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear

This song was different from his usual. But he felt so much happiness reading over his lyrics . He felt like he had found some light in his world lead by darkness. But what if it came back? . He felt his phone ring in his pocket and picked it up

" hello?" He spoke . His voice slightly strained as he tried to focus on writing . " hi starlight" he smiled at the voice that presented itself through the other side .

" i know you're a bit busy right now. But i wanted to know if you could come down to the shop .. i may or may not miss you" he could hear hoseok's smile through the phone.

" sure. Ill be there soon sunshine" and with that he hung up. Not forgetting the note he had received this morning.  He had left it unopened not having the time to read it. So he took the advantage and read it now

Let me shine on you in a world surrounded by darkness. Let me be your escape from reality.

-flower boy

And just like that. He had found some more lyrics.

You're just like a Butterfly
From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you?
You shine in this pitch darkness that is the butterfly effect
Your light touches, I forget the reality at once.

Fifteen minutes had passed and he found himself infront of the familiar shop that had become a second home.  He opened the door the chime ringing through his ears and the sweet smell infiltrating his senses .

" heh yoongi hoseok's in the back putting together a few bouquets he'll be out in a minute" jin smiled at him before he quickly returned his attention to the customer in front of him.
   A few minutes passed and hoseok came out . Smile lighting up as he saw the familiar cat like boy waiting for him . Walking over to him, he quickly intertwined their hands . Removing his apron with the other before dragging yoongi completely out of the store.

" uh not that i mind. But where exactly are you taking me seok?" Yoongi looked around no longer recognizing the area . Damn hoseok walked fast.

" i wanted to show you something shush up" hoseok's smile grew-brighter if that was even possible- the closer he got to the destination.

When they stopped yoongi found himself in awe at the sight. It wasn't spectacular but it was something " where have you taken me. And why?" Was all he could mutter out .

" i stumbled upon this place when I first moved to Seoul. At first i used to spend hours here sitting on the ground looking up at the sky.  Working on choreography or writing lyrics.  Eventually tae , jin-hyung and jungkook began joining me when i came here and it quickly became more of a safe spot. One where i could just be myself. And didnt have to carry the world .  I brought you here because i want to give you happy memories and a safe place to. I want you to have somewhere to confide in. To let down you facade.  So come on. -" hoseok let go of yoongis hand and running through the giant abandoned pool " catch me !" .

   Yoongi rolled his eyes and groaned but none the less chased after his sunshine.  Eventually both laid down on the ground. Laughter filling the air as they struggled to regain their breath.

" its not funny . I hurt my ass" hoseok pouted rubbing his hand over the sore area from the fall. Only causing yoongi to laugh harder.

" aww im sorry baby..come here" hoseok pouted arms crossed but walked to yoongi feeling soft lips being placed upon his. "Better" hoseok placed a finger on his chin as if he were thinking

" maybe one more kiss and i feel better" yoongi rolled his eyes " as you wish prince" he leaned in placing a deeper kiss on hoseok's lips feeling him smile into the kiss. He wanted to be stuck in this moment forever.