Chapter 2

"Jinyeong?"
"Here." She responded.
As her teacher continued calling roll, Jinyeong look around the room in a bored manner, catching the eye of non other than Kim Taehyung.
Ducking her head, Jinyeong hoped and prayed to God that he didn't see her looking. Unfortunately, she wasn't as lucky.
Taehyung looked at her and glared. 
Once the teacher finished calling roll, Jinyeong  focused on the lesson. An hour later the bell rang and school was out.  Making her way outside, Jinyeong  ran into Taehyung.
"Watch  it loser."
"Sorry" Jinyeong  mumbled.
As she walked down the hallway, she looked for Hoseok.  Once she found him, the two made their way home.
"Why was Taehyung  talking to you?" Hoseok asked once they reached Jinyeong's house.
" I don't know. probably just wanted to copy homework or something." She replied.
A couple hours later and Jinyeong, Hoseok, and somehow Namjoon were playing Outcasts.
"Dad! Dad! Watch out!"
"Mr. Kim you're gonna get sh-"
BANG
"Oh my god dad I said to watch out!" Jinyeong playfully yelled.
"Not my fault I suck at video games." Namjoon replied with a small pout.
Just as he finished talking, Hoseok's phone went off scaring all three.
"Jeez Hobi turn it down some, will you?" Jinyeong asked, already setting up another game.
"Sorry." He replied picking it up.
"Oh. Shoot. Sorry, I gotta go. Mom and dad are fighting again. Probably about Taehy- I mean the dog. Tae. Yeah. I gotta go." Hoseok speedily ran out the room, barely making it out the door with his shoes on.
"Does he do that often?" Namjoon asked.
Jinyeong just looked at the spot Hoseok once stood on and wondered what he was about to say before he supposedly caught himself.
"-etheart?" Jinyeong felt her father shake her shoulder.
"Sorry. What?"
Namjoon chuckled and shook his head, mumbling a soft nothing and walking out.
Turning back to her gaming console, Jinyeong noticed that she had a friend request.
"Huh? Who is @goldenjjk?"
Suddenly, a message popped up from @goldenjjk.
As she opened the message, Jinyeong wondered who this mysterious character could be.

The message read:
Hey @pinkpastels !! I guess you've probably noticed my gamer tag by now....
You've been sweeping me though.
My clan on Insurgents really needs some help.....
Care to join?

Jinyeong replied with:
Sorry @goldenjjk . I have a clan. Pretty happy with it too.
And no. I have not seen your gamer tag before.
Care to elaborate?

The mysterious player responded.
Haha funny joke @pinkpastels . I'm only RIGHT under you on the ranking board. 2nd place...
You're number one. You've been sweeping me.
If you won't join me, then maybe we should battle for first.
1V1 style. What do you say?

Jinyeong smiled and typed her famous answer:

But @goldenjjk ? Are you ready to lose all that money?

Jinyeong saw he was typing, but not long after she received a request to join a game by none other than @goldenjjk.