Chapter 19

It had been around two weeks since Jungkook and Jinyeong started officially dating. And everything was great.
Jungkook would pick up Jinyeong earlier in the morning at meet Hoseok, Taehyung, and Youngjae at Jin's café. Then they would all go to school. When lunch came around, Jungkook decided to keep eating with their friends, and Jinyeong and Hoseok would go to the roof (although sometimes Jinyeong would eat with Taehyung and Jungkook, she preferred the quiet of the roof to the loud shouting in the cafeteria).
On Fridays, Youngjae would pick up Hoseok and they would go for a date, but every other day, Hoseok would take Taehyung to his new part-time job then meet Jinyeong and Jungkook in Jinyeong's gaming room. They would do homework and play around until Hoseok had to leave, then Jinyeong and Jungkook would cook dinner earlier and have it ready for Namjoon and Jin. Whenever Yoongi and Jimin came over, after dinner, Jinyeong and Jungkook would take the two upstairs and they would all play some games together, Jin and Namjoon joining them later on.
At first Jungkook felt like he cheated his way into their home, and even voiced this to Namjoon and Jin. However, the married couple let Jungkook know that they understood what his home life was like and that as long as he was kind and loving to Jinyeong, he was always welcome to stay.
So, some nights when they stayed too late and Namjoon felt uncomfortable letting Jungkook drive home, they let him crash in the attic room that Yoongi and Jimin used when they stayed.
All in all, Jungkook and Jinyeong were very happy. The notes had stopped, the bullying was ended, even Taehyung had worked his way into Jinyeong's heart. She learned more about his past, which was very rough. But alas, Taehyung still didn't know that she gamed. She didn't have a specific reason for why, she just didn't tell him.
Everything was great for them, though.
Until another note came.
At first, Jinyeong thought Jungkook was trying to mess with her, but when she read it, she knew she was definitely not being pranked.
The note read:

If you don't back off now, someone is going to lose their head.