Chapter 16

"Dad!" Jinyeong ran into Namjoon's arms, hugging him tightly.
"Hey, are you okay? The office said you were being bullied? Is it Taehyung again? Where is he? I'm going to beat his ass." Namjoon completely forgot about Jungkook and started towards the hallway.
"No no, dad, no Tae and I are friends, it's okay."
"You are?" Jungkook and Namjoon asked at the same time.
"Well, yeah, I mean, he explained some stuff to me and it was really just a big misunderstanding." Jinyeong spoke quietly, not trusting her boyfriend or father to just up and believe that she and Taehyung were friends.
"Well, if you say so. Now. Who are you to be holding my daughters hand and driving her to school?" Namjoon asked, approaching Jungkook.
"How did you even kn- Dad stop oh my gosh Jungkook is my boyfriend." Namjoon had begun to back Jungkook into the wall in the office, looking more like a father than he ever had (not that he wasn't fatherly, Jinyeong just never saw him this protective).
"Boyfriend? Since when do you have a boyfriend?" Namjoon asked, his voice slightly raising.
Jinyeong saw that Jungkook was trying to hold his ground but was slowly cracking, Namjoon being a very dominant man when needed. He didn't start his own million dollar business from being a push-over.
"Dad."
"Jinyeong."
"Kim Namjoon."
Namjoon stepped back, knowing Jinyeong only used his full name when she meant business.
"Sorry kid. My only daughter, you know?" Namjoon pat Jungkook on the shoulder making him flinch but soon realized it was a friendly action.
"I like you already. You're scared of me. Nice." Namjoon walked over to office attendance and started signing Jinyeong out so that she wouldn't be marked for skipping.
"Hey Jungkook, you know, since you did help me calm down, maybe do you want to come home? I do still owe you that explanation." Jinyeong spoke slowly, nervous that Jungkook might just say he needed to go back to class, but instead his face lit up and he said yes multiple times in a row.
Jungkook watched as Jinyeong went over to her father and talked him into signing Jungkook out as well, security not being an issue since all the office personnel knew who Namjoon was and who he was married to, Jin, who often supplied the school with food when they had functions. Overall, the school knew who the Kim's were and trusted them, knowing they weren't shady people.
Jinyeong ran back over to Jungkook and grabbed his hand, leading him to the car.
"Jinyeong I have to head back to the office but Yoongi and Jimin are at the house now, alright?" Namjoon said as he pulled up to the house.
"Oh. Okay. I'll see you tonight then!" Jinyeong replied, pulling her bag and Jungkook out of the car.
Pulling away, Namjoon could see Jinyeong pushing Jungkook to the front door. He was obviously nervous about meeting her older brother and his husband.
Jinyeong and Jungkook made it inside, taking off their shoes.
"Jinnie? That you?" Jinyeong heard Jimin call.
"No it's a robber! You better hide!" Jinyeong yelled back.
Jimins laugh could be heard throughout the first floor. Jinyeong took Jungkooks hand and led him to the living room where Yoongis head was on Jimins lap as he stroked his hair.
"Oh. Hi. I'm Jimin." Jimin spoke as he saw Jungkook walking in.
Jungkook bowed and greeted Jimin. "Hello. My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."
Jinyeong giggled as Jungkook stiffly stood back up. She placed her hand on his back and watched him visibly relax, that is, until Yoongi woke up from all the noise.
"Jinyeong? That you?" Yoongi said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
"Yeah." Jinyeong walked away from Jungkook to go give her brother a kiss on the head, telling him to go back to sleep. He obviously stayed in the studio too long the night before.
"No no I'm fine I can get up." Yoongi said, his head already starting to fall back onto Jimins lap.
"Just sleep, idiot. I'll cook dinner later." Jinyeong said. All she got in response was a mumble of okays and sounds good, nodding at Jimin and pulling Jungkook up the stairs with her.
"Ah! Jinyeong! Wait!" Jimin called.
"Yeah?"
"Who is he?"
"Hes Jungkook." Jinyeong replied nervously.
"Jinnie." Jimin gave her a pointed look.
Jinyeong sighed. "He's my boyfriend" she replied.
"Oh. Oh! Oh my god Jinyeong you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?" Jimin whisper yelled.
"Um. It's new?" Jinyeong looked at Jungkook, her face bright red.
"I don't care! He's your first boyfriend! You shou-"
"Oh my god shut up!" Jinyeong squeaked and grabbed Jungkook, running up the stairs and all the way to her bedroom, closing the door and flopping on the bed.

"So. I'm your first boyfriend, huh?"