2.1

school starts soon 😫

(warning! minor explicit scene..i think? i dunno, just be aware.)

Harry hadn't left his office all day. Running around, scrambling with papers, reading and signing contracts, he found himself completely engulfed in all the work that had been put aside. The man never recalled ignoring such a work load, but lately he'd been distracted with a certain blue eyed boy that managed to reel him in with every glance. Sighing, Harry cursed himself once more, his mind persistent in traveling to the one topic that broke his train of thought.

"Focus." he muttered underneath his breath, re-reading the last few lines of the proposal before him. Unable to comprehend the trail of sentences, the curly haired man found himself unsettled and reached for his phone, the movement almost like an instinct at this point as he searched through his contacts. Fingers missing all the right keys, it took him a moment to gather himself and properly formulate a message.

My pretty boy, how about you join me for lunch here? xx H.

Of course, H. See you soon. xx

Perhaps the decision was led through the feelings deriving from his heart, but in all honesty, the hours had droned and longed for too long, and he really needed his boy to cheer him up. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, the worn man breathed deeply, in and out, as a way to rid of the tight compression in his chest. His hands moved to the small drawer to his left, pulling out his inhaler before he placed it at his mouth and inhaled the medicine. Stress always induced his asthmatic issues, even though the lung problem wasn't the worst he could've acquired, the tightness and shortness of breath was rather uncomfortable to wait out, especially when trying to work. Inhaling deeply, he sat steadily in his cushioned office chair before standing and walking out of his large office.

He strolled through the hallways, loafers almost sliding on the marble as they had just been waxed, but it was enough of a distraction to release his tense shoulders and allow him to become amused. Running a large hand through his long curls, which by now had grazed his shoulders, he made his way to his partner's office.

"Hey, Zayn." He greeted happily as he peeked his head through the crack of the door, he never knocked as he knew full well it annoyed the always so professional man. He chuckled when he saw the Pakistan roll his eyes before looking up from his papers. "Aren't you supposed to be working, idiot?" The name call held no real meaning, and it caused Harry to smile even wider.

"Yeah, but you told me to stay low? This is me doing so!"

"Stay low doesn't mean completely disregard any already official business, Styles. Moving on," he huffed slightly, in all obviousness slightly amused, before standing from his char and moving to stand before his desk, the black suit tailored perfectly as it struck every curve of his body seamlessly. "I know why you're here, and to be honest, I expected this earlier."

Harry's eyebrows shot upwards, jaw slightly slack as he saw the other smirk, a devious glint in his eyes while doing so. It was his turn to roll his eyes as he responded sarcastically, "Please, enlighten me." And to be honest, he was curious as to what the other had to say, because in the end the man himself had no clue why he decided to barge into his friend's office unannounced.

"You're introducing me to the young boy you were with in that magazine." The raven haired man didn't care to state aloud how he found the said boy to be quite endearing, nor did he mention how he was in desperate need to meet him because he wanted to see if his eyes were really that blue in person.