The third.

I never thought, in  my wildest of imagination, that I would be sat outside Avery's looking up how to get rid of a ghost.

There was a saying that for every page there was 1000 more, or something like that, and it seemed true as more pages came up, ones I hadn't seen last night. Blogs had been updated, new websites and pages created as well as newspaper articles of 'Step by step ghost removal'.

Pulling the drawing out of my pocket, I open it up and look at the drawing of Lizzy. I wasn't sure if she was a ghost, for all I knew, she could be a demon or some type of entity. Are there any more types? There probably is, but like I keep saying to myself, I'm no expert and the expert that I know, is a complete douche bag right now.

I eventually give in and click on one of the links, ready to start reading the instructions on how to get rid of Casper, when the passenger door opens and Avery jumps in.

"He said no. Didn't he?"

"I never got to ask. He threw me out, but I am not giving up." I tell her.

Her eyes fall to the drawing that I wasn't quick enough to stuff away and with cat like reflexes, pulls it from my hand and gasps "Is this... What is this?!"

"Olivia drew it last night..."

"Last night? You've had this all night and haven't shown me?" She asks.

"It's horrifying, Ave. I thought I could get Zak to see this and he would help..."

"But that isn't the case and now I have to live inside that house with this.. This thing?!" She asks waving the paper at me.

A reoccurring idea swings around in my mind and I turn to Avery "No. You're going to come to mine with the girls."

"There isn't enough room-"

"I'll sort it." I interrupt.  "For you and those girls, I'll do anything. You three can have my bed and I'll take the couch. It's no problem.. Just until we get this sorted?"

Avery chews her lip before folding up the drawing and tossing it onto the dash. "I already have a way to get this sorted... Come on."

I obediently follow when she gets out the van and heads up the path. I have no clue as to what she has done to get this sorted, but if it's a way out for the twins to stop seeing this scary ass ghost, I'm in.

"There." Avery points at the table.

I walk around her before stopping "No way."

One tired mushy mind can't process a lot whilst reading late at night, but it did process one rule.

Don't fuck with Ouija boards.

"Come on, Riley, I need-"

"You need to get that thing, out this house. Like now!" I exclaim turning to look at her "Are you out your ever loving mind?!"

"NO! I'M DESPERATE!"

******

A new set of bees had turned my mind into their hive. The buzzing was beginning to get deafening and the thoughts that I considered bees were whizzing around at an alarming pace.

"Your drink is getting cold." Avery says quietly bringing me back to the here and now.

I blink rapidly, giving my eyes moisture after being spaced out for so long. Glancing around, I can't really understand how I got here, until I look at the keys gripped in the palm of my hand. Unfolding my fist, I let them drop to the table.