Our blissful finish.

It's surprising how quick things can turn around with a few changes. In the weeks that followed, Avery moved back home with the girls and has reported no further activity in her home. Meaning the twins can be children again and that they sleep throughout the night without a single hiccup. My job at Prestige Cleaning is fantastic, I couldn't fault a single thing about the company and with it's generous pay, I was able to put a deposit down on a car. Surprisingly, I received a glowing reference from Rachel too, I haven't been in contact with her since that day in the office and I don't intend to. 

I'm in a good place. Things are positive. Very positive. 

Pulling up outside the house in a Prestige cleaning van, I smile sensing a case of Deja vu. But I don't let it stop me, as I get out, grab the supplied caddy and head up the drive. With a knock on the door, I wait. 

The door opens and I find myself grinning like a Cheshire cat at the homeowner. 

"Hey sweetie." Zak says stepping back and allowing me in. 

"Hey." I pause to give him a kiss before continuing on into his home. "So, it turns out, that I am your new cleaner.. . Who knew?" I ask turning to face him. 

He chuckles. "Yeah, I might have hired Prestige cleaning and asked for you."

"Asked or demanded?"

"Demanded.." He tells me with a shrug. 

"Good." I answer setting down the caddy. "So where would you like me to start?"

He thinks for a second before answering. "Bedroom."

"Last one there is making food after!" I call running through his home. 

As soon as I swing into his bedroom, I'm tackled down onto the bed and rolled. Laughing, I grip onto his shirt until we come to a stop. 

"Got you." He answers leaning down to place kisses on my neck. 

"Yeah you did... Mr Bagans. Do you have me here under false pretences?" I ask feeling my way to his shirt buttons. 

"Damn right I do."

"My time is valuable. Are you sure there isn't something more important that I could be doing?" I ask innocently.

"No. Now help me get these clothes out the way." He growls. I snigger before doing just that. 

Things between myself and Zak have gone from strength to strength. Whilst he is home, I stay over a couple nights a week and he stays over mine in my cosy home as he calls it, before we both have a couple days to ourselves. I understand his need to be alone as he understands mine and the routine we have made up between us is perfect. No matter what, Gracie is present, if he comes over, then Gracie comes over too and now has a dedicated seat in my lounge with a blanket over and a basket of her toys for her amusement. 

For the past week he has been away filming for the show, which has led to this frantic and unscheduled rendezvous in the afternoon whilst I was suppose to be working. We normally have a date night before meeting up and staying at each others places, but today he has moved the rulebook.

It's exciting as well as naughty.

"So does this mean you're staying at home tonight?" I ask as he moves off me to yank my jeans off and tossing them over his head.

"Hell no. I just couldn't wait. Your boss was a real cockblock when I rang earlier." 

I giggle. "I expect she is well aware what you had in mind."