Part 15

The next month or so passed by in a whirlwind of recording, editing, doctor's appointments and affection.

Zak's hair had grown back fully and his scars were fading by now; his fans had long forgotten his time in hospital. He decided to film a video trolling a server owner who promised to give him op. Calling A6D on teamspeak, Zak asked him for help with the troll. They hatched a plan and started recording, bringing the owner into their voice channel. All went well, and the owner opped Skeppy's account, thinking he was going to make the spawn better.

Zak grinned, knowing he couldn't be stopped now. He deopped every moderator online, including the (very mad) owner, then discreetly made a backup of the server. He started to op all of the players on the server, including A6D, and all hell broke loose.

Some players hadn't even realised, so Zak entered the command:

/gm 1 *

Not even five seconds later, the world was covered in lava and everything was destroyed. Zak got a priceless reaction from the owner, messing with him for a bit then putting in the backup and restoring the server. Ending his recording, he opped the owner and deopped himself and A6D. "Have a nice day, man. No hard feelings, yeah?" He asked the owner.

"Sure, whatever, just go away!" He retorted angrily. Zak dragged him out of the channel, giggling.

"Top link in the description, here I come," A6D joked.

"You're the only other channel in this video, who else would it be?!" Zak laughed.

They chatted for a bit about life and other things, catching up as they hadn't filmed together in a while.

"So," A6D ventured, "you and Darryl are a thing now, huh?"

"Yeah, we've been together almost two months now," Zak replied.

"And do you think it's serious between you two?"

"Yes, I love him... why?" He added suspiciously.

"Just... anyway, if you guys are sleeping in the same bed, that means you have a spare room, right?"

"Yeah, my room's empty apart from my recording setup," Zak answered.

"Okay, I'm gonna come and visit then! I'll look at flights over in the next few days and let you know," A6D announced.

"Wait, wait, wait! What?? Hold on, don't leave. Ask Darryl, it's not my flat," he demanded as he left to find Darryl. Dragging him in, he sat him in the chair and said, "Talk to A6D please."

Rolling his eyes, Darryl spoke into the microphone. "A6D, what do you want?"

"Can Zak hear this? Yes or no," A6D barked harshly.

"No..." Darryl frowned.

"Right, okay then. I like Zak too, and I'm coming to take him from you. My flight is booked and I'll be there tomorrow evening. Don't try and stop me, because Zak thinks I'm coming to visit to see my friends. You'll upset him if you send me away," A6D explained smugly.

Darryl didn't reply, just opened Zak's recording software are started recording the conversation. Holding Zak's hand and signalling to him silently not to give him away, Darryl returned to A6D.

"Hello..?? A6D, are you there? I said Zak can't hear this, was that all you wanted to ask?! Why aren't you talking?" He put on his best confused voice.

"What? I just told you... Okay, nevermind. Is Zak in the room with you?"

Darryl looked into Zak's eyes, frowning. "No, Zak's not in the room and he can't hear you. Was there anything you wanted?"

A6D sighed, then repeated everything to Darryl. Laughing, Darryl replied, "Annnd now I've got that on recording, you bastard! Stay away from Zak, and you're not welcome in this house, so cancel that flight. Zak," he turned to him, unplugging the headphones so they could both hear A6D, "you can talk now."

Zak sat on Darryl's lap, confused. "Darryl, what did you record just now?"

Darryl didn't bother to reply, just played the audio, hugging him tightly.

A6D heard himself confessing his feelings for Zak and threatening Darryl viciously, sighing. "Well, I guess the cat's out of the proverbial bag. My flight lands tomorrow at 8pm; I don't think that Zak has it in him to turn me away, especially when I've got nowhere else to stay. You know what it's like to be on the streets late at night, right?" A6D sniggered, then left the channel.

Zak turned to Darryl, his eyes tearing up. "What... what do we do?"

"I don't know," Darryl replied, "but it's going to be okay."

"That didn't sound like A6D at all," Zak shuddered. In a small voice, Zak mumbled, "Darryl... is he okay to stay here?"

Darryl scowled angrily, but before he could answer, Zak started sniffling quietly. "I don't want anyone to be I the same situation I was," he said, looking pleadingly into Darryl's eyes. "I'll never forget that night, as long as I live. Every time I close my eyes I see-" his voice broke and he took a deep breath, "I see their faces. I see what they did to me, and I would never wish that on anyone." He started sobbing, small and vulnerable.

It broke Darryl's heart to see Zak like this. Darryl pulled him in close, kissing his forehead and murmuring, "Of course he can stay with us. Shh, it's okay, I've got you. You're safe. I won't let anyone hurt you."

"I'm sorry, Darryl," Zak mumbled, "I love you so much. I feel safe and happy when I'm with you, and I would never want to leave you for A6D." He looked up into Darryl's eyes, seeing them harden at the mention of A6D. "Don't be mad," he whispered, "I don't have feelings for him."

"I'm not mad at you," he kissed Zak, sighing, "I'm mad at A6D. If he really has feelings for you, I don't think he should have hurt you like that. I really don't want him to stay with us," he closed his eyes, continuing, "but you're right. We can't leave him without a place to stay. Don't worry, we'll figure something out in the morning. Now," he yawned, "I don't know about you, but I'm really tired. Let's go to bed."

Zak just nodded, still crying softly into his chest. Darryl stood up, carrying Zak to their room and into bed with him. They hugged close, and Zak fell asleep quickly. He always felt safe when he was with Darryl...

Darryl stared at the ceiling, hating A6D. He didn't care if he had feelings for Zak, but hurting him was low and unacceptable. Darryl planned to get him back somehow, vowing to never let him hurt Zak again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Nadia here! ❤️

First of all, thank you for reading Part 15 of Bashful - Skeppy x BadBoyHalo!

Second of all, if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism, comment down below.

See you in the next part 😊

Instagram: mind_of_nadia
Come for a chat in my DMs :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Agghhh the dreaded love triangle ಠ_ಠ

Thank you guys so much for #1 in Skeppy! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ 🎉🎉