Chapter 6

(Yoongi's POV)

"Let me go" Mina yelled as she struggled to get out of his grip. Anger took over me and I punched the guy.
"Touch my girl and next thing that'll happen is your funeral" I said as I took Mina and got out of there. I dragged her to her classroom but then she yanked her hand out of my grip. I turned around and looked at her.
"Why did you do that?" she asked annoyed.
"Because he was touching what's mine" I said as I stepped closer to her face. I saw her cheeks turning a light rose color. I smirked at her blushing. I then gave her a deep kiss and pulled away, I then walked away to go back to my group.
"It'll be fun breaking her heart later on" I said smirking.

(End of Yoongi's POV)

(Mina's POV)

I stood there frozen, I felt more warmth on my cheeks as he left. I was supposed to be a bad bitch but here I am falling for him.
"Ugh.. get yourself together Mina, you have to make him fall in love with you then break his heart" I said to myself. I shook away all thoughts and walked into my class. As I sat down, all I could think about was Yoongi. I touched my lips as his touch was still lingering around me. I let out a loud sigh which caught the teachers attention.
"Mina...are you okay?" she asked.
"Oh um yeah... can I go to the bathroom?" I asked. She nodded and I got up and left. I walked inside the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, then someone came out of the stall and I saw that it was Jiwoo. She stared at me while I rolled my eyes. She came beside me and washed her hands while I was touching up my makeup... especially my lipstick. She dried her hands then turned towards me. I looked at her then packed up my makeup and was about to walk out when she grabbed my arm and punched me. I lost my balance and fell down since I wasn't prepared. I rubbed the place she punched and got back up, I gave her a death glare before walking up to her and grabbing her by her hair an punching her. She got out a pocket knife and made a deep cut in my left arm. I then grabbed her by her shirt and punched her. She kneed me in my stomach which made my grip on her hair loosen. Jiwoo then slapped me. I backed up a little bit by the slap. I felt something on my lip, I touched it and there was blood. I scoffed in anger. I then ran up to her and kicked her in the face then I kept punching her everywhere, not just the face. I wanted to let her know not to mess with me. I got up and turned around and saw a bunch of people, girls and boys, surrounding me and Jiwoo. They all were looking at us and recording.
"Put y'all's phones away otherwise y'all are next" I said annoyed. I looked to the right and saw Yoongi standing there, his expression was hard to figure out. We walked up to me and lightly my busted lip. He looked over at Jiwoo who was knocked out by me. I pushed past him and went outside to my locker. I got my stuff and left the school, I didn't care about anything at this point. I walked over to car and before I could get in, Yoongi ran over and grabbed my arm.
"What do you want?" I said annoyed.
"Let's get you treated" was all he said before he put me in the passenger seat. The ride was silent before he broke it.
"Why'd you fight her?" he asked still focused on the road. I stayed silent, I didn't say anything. I just sighed and looked out the window. I then realized that this wasn't the way to my house.
"Yah... where are we going?" I looked at him.
"My place" he said as he glanced at me. I scoffed and looked back outside.

We arrived at his house and he parked my car in his driveway. He got out and so did I, then he dragged me inside.
"I'm coming, no need to drag me" I said looking at him with an annoyed expression. He sat me down before getting the medkit. I've never seen the soft side of him, not gonna lie, but I was rather liking it. He put alcohol on the cotton swab and lightly applied it to my lip, I flinched at the contact. He held the back of my head and brought me closer, our faces were now really close. As he treated my wound, I felt heat flow to my cheeks. He noticed it and smirked at me. I kept looking at his face, I'm supposed to break his heart but... but I think I'm falling for him. I don't think I'll be able to.
"What have you done Yoongi... I'm not supposed to fall in love" I said to myself in my head. "Looks like I fell for my own trap" I said before Yoongi snapped me out of my trance. I looked up a bit and my eyes met his, we stared into each other's eyes before I decided to kiss him. It was a quick peck. I didn't know what I was thinking. As I pulled away, I realized what I did so I quickly got up and ran out of the house. I went in my car and sat down looking at myself in the mirror. I was so red.
"Ughhh! Why'd you do that Mina?!" I yelled at myself. Then I look to the passenger's window and see Yoongi looking at me with his hands in the car since the windows were down.
"You didn't even let me say bye babygirl" he said. I tried to act confident but I knew I couldn't so I just started rolling my windows up. He looked at me shocked, I chuckled and drove out.

When I arrived at my house, I went straight to the kitchen since I was hungry. I looked at my phone and saw it was 2:35 pm meaning the girls would be home around 3:15. I decided to take a quick nap but before I could even go upstairs, the girls come barging in through the doors.
"GIRL!!!!" they all yelled at me.
"What???" I asked back.
"The fight.... spill all the tea" Lisa said. We all sat down and I explained everything to them and how it started. They looked down at my arm and saw that it had a bandage on it.
"So that's where the bitch cut you" Jennie said obviously pissed off.
"I have more.. tea.. to spill" I said.
"What?" they all asked curiously.
"I-I think... I think I'm starting to... like Yoongi" I said. All their jaws dropped.
"BITCH WHAT?!" they all screamed.
"But..but.. But you can't!" Rose said still shook.
"This wasn't planned Mina..." Jisoo added afterwards.
"Yeah I know..." I said as I took a deep breathe.
"The original plan was for you to steal Jiwoo's man and then once he likes you, you dump him" Jennie said.
"But, I don't think I can anymore. I'm starting to like him and if he does like me then this should work out" I said back.
"Whatever keeps you happy" Lisa and Rose said together. I smiled and thanked them.
"Buttttt.... If he hurts you then I'm chopping his dick off" Lisa said as we all chuckled.
"I agree" Jisoo said before hugging me.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 6 to Bad Boy Likes Me. I hope you enjoyed this. School is really getting in the way of these stories so I don't know when's the next time I'll publish.

Words: 1377