Chapter 24

(Mina's POV)

"Come in..." I said. The person who walked in left me shocked. That was almost the last person I would want to see. I can't believe they let him in.
"Hey babe" he smirked.
"Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled at him pretending I don't know him.
"Stop the acting Mina... I can see your tattoo on your hand" he said walking closer.
"SHIT!" I yelled at myself internally.
"What do you want Shownu?" I asked glaring at him.

(For those who don't remember Shownu.. he's Mina's ex boyfriend that came in this story in the very beginning. He told Mina that she isn't safe around Mina and he even threatened her back then)

"You." he said stopping in front of me. I laughed.
"You wish" I said coldly.
"I can help you" he said.
"You... helping me? You're funny" I chuckled.
"I was a part of Kard before Jiwoo kicked me out.. I'm her step-brother" he said.
"What?!.... I don't believe you" I said still shocked.
"Someone shot through your window today right?" he asked.
"Where is this going?" I asked back.
"It was me. I missed on accident. I've been making a lot of mistakes lately so she kicked me out" he said. I was wondering if I should believe him or not. I mean he could be lying.
"She didn't become the leader on her own Mina, Jiwoo killed our parents so she could take their spot" he spoke again.
"What do you want?" I said getting straight to the point.
"Help me take revenge on Jiwoo and I'll help you with Yoongi" he said.
"You think I need you're help on that?" I laughed.
"He's way stronger than you think, take me to the ball as your boyfriend" he said.
"If he's way stronger than I think then why is my gang ranked in first place... and also, why should I take you as my mans" I said and asked.
"He's the one who planned the fridge and car explosion with Jiwoo..." he said. I felt hurt.
"How do you know." I asked hurt but didn't show it.
"He was at Kard's layout couple of day's ago and I heard him and my sister talk about that" he answered.
"Okay... but you still didn't tell me why I should take you" I sat down on my bed.
"Because he'll be there with Yuna"
"Who's that?" I questioned.
"His girlfriend. They've dated for a little bit over a year" he answered. That hit straight to my heart.
"Fine. Pick me up at 7" I said before telling him to leave. I don't know if I should trust him or not but right now... I wanted to see Yoongi and Yuna for myself. I wanted to know if he really didn't give any fucks about me like Shownu said.

(End of Mina's POV)

(Yoongi's POV)

"She's coming tomorrow right?" I asked Hoseok.
"Yeah. By the way, the meeting got changed and now it's a ball" he said to me. I sighed and nodded to him.
"Don't forget our plan. I want her" I said as Hoseok gave me a nod with a small smirk. As he left, Yuna walked in.
"Oppa...who do you want?" she asked looking jealous.
"Nothing. Just business related" I said getting up and leaving. I went down to the 3rd floor and entered the data room with Seokjin and Lucas.
"Is everything ready?" I asked. They both nodded.

(End of Yoongi's POV)

*Next Day*

(Mina's POV)

I got ready for the ball that I was about to attend in about 2 hours. I put on my red dress with red and gold heels. Under my dress on my right leg was my gun holder and on left was my pocket knife. I put my hair into a high ponytail.

[Your outfit]