Chapter 8

(Mina's POV)

*next day*

I woke up feeling sore and tired, then I got flashbacks from last night. I smiled at the thought of me and Yoongi. I realized I was still naked and so was Yoongi, he was sleeping peacefully on my left side. I slowly leaned in and was about to kiss him.
"What are you doing?" he said with his eyes closed. My eyes widened then he opened his and looked me in the eyes. It felt like he was staring at my soul. I got up and ran to the bathroom with my clothes. I stood in front of the mirror and just stared at myself before I noticed 3 dark hickey's on my neck and one of my collarbone. I was shocked, how would I cover these at school.  Everyone will see them. I sighed and got dressed before heading out. I went downstairs and was about to head outside his house when he hugged me from behind.
"Where do you think you're going?" he asked me as he rested his chin on my shoulder.
"My house, I need to get dressed" I said turning my head slightly towards him.
"I'll drive you, let's go" he said dragging me to his car.

*at my house*

I got out of his car and ran upstairs yo take a shower while Yoongi was sitting downstairs in the living room. I looked around but I didn't see the girl's so I thought that they either left or are still sleeping. I quickly showered and then got dressed, I tried wearing something that would hide my hickey's but the only clothes I had were sweater's and its too hot for that. I had other clothes that would hide them but they would still be exposed somehow so I just said fuck it and wore something.

{your outfit}

After you got done getting ready, you headed downstairs and see you Yoongi talking to the girls

After you got done getting ready, you headed downstairs and see you Yoongi talking to the girls. I greeted the girls and they all ran up to me.
"Sooooo...?!" Jennie whisper yelled at me.
"What?" I asked back confused.
"Your V card hoe, did he take it???" Lisa then asked. My eyes widened as I slapped her arm.
"Y-Yah.." I said back.
"OMG HE DID!!!!!!" Jisoo whispered yelled jumping up and down.
"Let's get going" Yoongi said, I grabbed my bag and we both went to his car. I was going to take another car that I owned but I remembered that I left my other car at school so I was going to drive that one back home.

*at school*

Me and Yoongi both got out of the car but as soon as I was about to go over to him and hold his hand, that bitch Jiwoo came out of no where and clinged onto him... she was HUGGING MY MANS!!! I was beyond mad, I was so close from beating to fuck outta her.
"Oh.. hi Mina" she said with a smirk.
"Let go of him before I smack the that stupid smirk off your face bitch" I said. I saw Yoongi looking at me, he was doing/saying nothing which pissed me off even more. I yanked her arm off of him and pushed her.
"That's more like it... the ground suits you more" I said as I dragged Yoongi with me. As soon as we reached inside, I let of his arm and walked away. I turned the corner and walked to my locker. I opened it and put my stuff in it before getting my clothes for dance class. As I was about to close my locker, someone did it for me and then that same person turned me around and slammed me into the lockers.

"Sehun?!?" I said in shock. What was he doing here and why the fuck is he doing THIS to me.
"I missed you babygirl... I hope you know what your consequences are for running away from me a couple years ago" he said. He looked really angry, he looked as if he would kill me right here and right now. He was about to slap me but I grabbed his hand.
"Not so fast homeboy..." I said.
"Oh so you think you're all tough now" he said even angrier by what I did. He raised his other hand and was about to slap me but I duck so he hit to side of his hand against the locker causing him to slightly bleed. I then kneed him in his 'tiny place'.
"YOU BITCH!!!" he yelled. He got up then punched me, my back hit the locker. He came and was about to hit me again so I closed my eyes but I didn't feel anything. The next I know is that Yoongi is beating the shit out of Sehun right now. He kept punching him non-stop. I went up to Yoongi and grabbed his arm preventing him from literally killing Sehun.
"Let's just go" I said as I helped Yoongi off of Sehun. We broke walked away and went to out class without saying anything. As we got in our classroom, the dance teacher spoke.
"Late!"

We both rolled our eyes and went to go sit down, Yoongi sat down in the corner so I was about to sit down beside him when Jiwoo slid over by him. I rolled my eyes and was about to go sit by the girls but then Yoongi pulled my arm and pulled me onto his lap.
"Ughhh!!" Jiwoo got mad and left. I tried to get up and sit down beside him but he wouldn't let me get up.
"Stay" he said. I just listened to him and stayed on his lap. He then suddenly kissed me, it was soft, not rough. I kissed him back and that basically how most of dance class went by. Us not listening to the teacher and kissing.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 8 to Bad Boy Likes Me. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry it's so short. Schools really been a pain in the ass so I barely have time go write these days, I hope yall understand.

Words: 1083