Chapter 7

(Mina's POV)

"Whatever keeps you happy" Lisa and Rose said together. I smiled and thanked them.
"Buttttt.... If he hurts you then I'm chopping his dick off" Lisa said as we all chuckled.
"I agree" Jisoo said before hugging me. We pretty much spent the rest of the evening and night watching movies, yeah I know we all just left school without a reason and without even telling the office but what's the worst that's gonna happen beside detention or suspension. At about 11:00 pm, we decided to go to sleep so we don't feel tired tomorrow.

*next morning at school*

{this is what you wore}

I was actually excited for today since I knew Yoongi liked me and I liked him back

I was actually excited for today since I knew Yoongi liked me and I liked him back. As I walked in, I see Yoongi and he also saw me so he made his way towards me. I tried to contain my smile as he walked up to me and smirked.
"How'd you know my favorite color is black? Did you dress up for me..?" he asked me still with that same smirk.
"I don't dress to impress anyone but myself" I said with a sassy tone. His smirk widened.
"This is why I like you" he said. My heart skipped a beat.
"I like me too" I said cockily. He came closer and brushed his lips across mine.
"Do you still not want to date me?" he whispered, he was literally an inch away from my face.
"It wouldn't hurt to date you right? So, sure..." I said as I walked away. I left Yoongi in shock as he was not expecting that to come from me. To be honest, I wasn't either. I don't know what I was thinking when I said that but it came out so I can't change it. As I was getting my book from my locker, the bell rang.
"Fuck... I'm late" I cursed under my breathe. I quickly closed my locker and sped walked to my next class. I opened the door and walked in, I was about to sit down when the teacher told me to go wait outside.
"Miss Mina, please go wait outside, we need to have a talk" she said. I rolled my eyes.
"But I don't wanna talk to you" I said as I sat down beside Lisa and Rose.
"It's a request from your father" she said. I looked up at her and let out an annoyed groan.
"Fine..." I said as I got up and walked out the door. After waiting for about 2 minutes, the teacher came out.
"Miss Mina, your father made a special request for you to not attend school for the rest of this week, he told me to tell you because he is gone for an important business trip oversea's." she said.
"Okay but why can't I go to school?" I asked confused.
"All he said is that you're in danger so you need to stay home with your bodyguard's." the teacher said again before going back in. I was so confused. Like why the freak would I be in danger, I'd like to see someone try to fuck with me. I brushed off all those thoughts and walked back inside and sat down. Then Lisa being the nosy bitch she is, she tapped my shoulder's and asked me what the teacher told me. I explained everything to Lisa and Rose.
"Who would try to come after you??" Rose questioned. I shrugged because I didn't know myself. I was overworking my brain trying to think about who would try to hurt me.
"Don't stress yourself, if your father told you to stay home then it must really be serious" Lisa said.
"Stop talking girls!" the teacher yelled at us.
"How about you stop talking?!" I said back.
"Excuse me??!!" she said shocked by my response.
"You heard me! You don't like it when we interrupt you so why the fuck you interrupting us right now?! You can continue your lesson and we'll continue our conversation that you disturbed" I said turning back around facing the girl's again.
"Nice response" Lisa said as we highfived.
"Okay, don't forget to read Chapter 8 and 9, we'll be taking a quiz on it after tomorrow. Mina, you'll automatically get your grade as a 93." she said. The whole class complained to why I got a free grade.
"Reasons that you don't need to know, also enjoy your week off but don't slack off when you're back" the teacher said leaving the rest the students even more confused. I walked up to the teacher.
"Give my friend's a 93 as well and no but's... get it done" I said before walking out. Lisa and Rose followed me.
"What'd you say to her?" Lisa asked me being nosy again.
"To give you two, Jennie, and Jisoo a 93 as well" I said as she screamed.
"For real bitch?!" she jumped up and down.
"Yeah.. chill its just a grade" I said chuckling. Then from the corner of my eyes, I see Yoongi making his way towards us. He came up to me and whispered something in my ear.
"Meet me in my car.." then he left. I turned and looked back at him.
"What did he-" before Lisa could finish, I told her.
"He wants me to meet him in his car.." I said as I smiled.
"Okayyyyyyyy~~ go girlll" Rose said. I playfully rolled my eyes and went outside. I know I know, I'm leaving the school without permission but I don't give a fuck. I walked over to Yoongi's car and see him leaning against it. He straightened his posture as he seen me coming towards him. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for me. I was slightly surprised by his kind behavior. I walked towards him and then sat down. He closed the door and went to the driver's side.

*at his house*

I got out of his car and looked at his house.
"Why are we here?" I questioned. He just smirked and took me inside by holding my wrist. I walked in and was now in the living room. As I was looking around, he suddenly pinned me against the wall. I was surprised and before I could ask him what he was doing, he smashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked but then I responded to his kiss. The kiss became deeper and deeper by each second. He licked my bottom lips asking for permission to enter his tongue. I gladly opened my mouth and both our tongue's started fighting for dominance but he obviously won. His hands made way towards my ass and he grabbed it, a slight moan escaped my lips...
[you know what happens next]

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 7 to Bad Boy Likes Me. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope it was cringy. I will try my best to upload the next chapter as soon as I can.

Words: 1220