Chapter 18

(Eunbi's POV)

"Aunt Eunbi... can we go see mommy?" two voices said. I turned around and saw Joonwoo and Jihoon.
"Yeah sure, let's go" I said smiling. They jumped up and down in happiness.
"Mina's so lucky to have a twin sister like you" Hyuna said to me. I smiled.

(Yoongi's POV)

I wake up feeling numb. My whole body felt weak. I looked around and saw that I was somewhere in a basement tied up in a chair.
"He's awake" someone said. I looked at that person and saw them smirking at me. I hear footsteps getting closer.
"Who would it be?" I asked myself in my head. Then who I saw completely shook me.
"Hi hyung" Jungkook and Jimin smirked at me.
"What.... What.... I..." I couldn't even speak properly. I was so shocked that they betrayed me.
"Speechless??" Jimin asked scoffing.
"YOU BASTARDS!" I yelled in anger.
"You have no right to be angry after you killed both of our parents!" Jimin yelled at me. I sighed in anger.
"It was an accident you guys, you know I would never do that to you." I said looking at them.
"You knew where they worked yet you still kept the drug deal right there. They got shot because of your stupidity Hyung!" Jungkook yelled at me. Yes I did feel bad but it was all an accident.
"So was Mina's death also an accident?" another voice said from the dark.
"Who-" I then saw who it was.
"Was my sister's death also an accident??!" Jackson yelled at me. "Huh? Answer me Yoongi!"
"Jackson?! Oh my god... for lord's sake! I tried saving her, I still feel guilty till this day" I said back in a normal tone.
"Well... you feeling guilty doesn't bring the dead back alive" Jackson said before leaving.
"Bye hyung." Jungkook and Jimin said. I felt bad for all of them and I... I know it was my fault in their deaths but I didn't ask for it. I'm not letting them win though, if they wanna be cold and ruthless and two can play that game. They must've forgotten I'm the ace in that. Soon men came with bats and they started beating me up brutally. I groaned in pain. The one of them hit the bat on my head causing me to pass out.

(End of Yoongi's POV)

(Eunbi's POV)

We were in the car heading to XXXXXXX Hospital where Mina was. She's been in a coma the past 3 years, I'm surprised that her twins survived somehow. They did an emergency C-Section on her. The twins were born 3 weeks early but they grew up perfectly fine. She managed to get out somehow but since she was lacking a lot of oxygen in that place she was locked up in, she passed out as soon as she managed to set herself free. Blackpink found her and brought her to this hospital.

As soon as we arrived, the boys ran outside the car.
"Hold my hands, don't run off boys" I said as they came and followed my orders. We walked inside and went straight to her room. Almost all of the staff knows us here. I slowly opened the door as Joonwoo and Jihoon went in and sat on the bed by their mother. A small smile appeared on my face but soon faded away as I saw Mina lying there... in a coma. I walked up to her and held her hand.
"Yah... you need to wake up. Your babies are here" I said as my eye's started to well up with tears.
"Imo... Ulchi Maseyo" Jihoon said hugging me.
"I won't" I said smiling at him.
"Eomma... listen to your Unnie and wake up. Me and Joonwoo also miss you" Jihoon said. Then I left a small grip on my hand, I looked down and saw her fingers were twitching.
"Yah Mina... wake up" I said panicking. I called the doctor and told him I saw her moving and that I also felt her move her fingers. I was so happy, I hope she finally wakes up.
"She's making progress" the doctor said to me. I smiled and thanked him. He left and I sat back down on the side of the bed holding her hand while the boys showed her the pictures they drew for her. They drew a picture of their family... including Yoongi. I smiled at the picture but I didn't know how Mina felt about Yoongi. Would she forgive him? Will she tell the boys about their father? Will she even let Yoongi know about his own kids? So many questioned went through my mind. I took in a deep breathe and slowly let it out.
"Let's go back home boys, Auntie needs to work" I said.
"Awww man.. can we come again next week?" Joonwoo asked.
"If I'm free then yes otherwise Aunt Hyuna will have to bring you" I said back.
"Aunt Hyuna is strict though" they both said at the same time. I laughed and held their hands before walking out of the room... but little did I know... someone followed us here.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 18 to Bad Boy X Bad Girl. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Don't forget to read my third book called Moon Kiss. Also check out my first book if you haven't already. Make sure to read my best friend's book called Different Worlds. Also sorry if this chapter was a little short, you see... there's this annoying thing called School and it's really bugging me.

Words: 983