Chapter 31

(Mina's POV)

I squat down and take the broken picture in my hands. Tears started to well up but that wasn't because of what just happened. It's because of anger. Anger... that I couldn't protect my kids and let that bitch take them away. I just hoped they were okay. Then someone knocked on my door.
"Come on Mina... It's 5:05, let's get going" Rose spoke. I looked up at her and nodded. I got up and placed the picture back onto the dresser before heading out the room with Rose.

I head out and get into my car while everyone follows me in the SUV's. On our way there, I made sure everyone knew their position and when to arrive. I'm obviously not bringing all 600 men at the same time, 300 are back at our office. The other half are coming with me but 150 are hiding far away from Yoongi's house near the woods while the other half with come with me inside. Yoongi's house was about 30 minutes away but we spent a little too long getting here. So currently it's 5:45 meaning we have 15 more minutes left.

*5:59*

"Everyone's ready right?" Rose said through the ear piece to everyone, even the men. Then I hear the leader of the men reply back as a yes. And as soon I heard his yes, I told them we're leaving now. I got out along with Blackpink and my men. We all started walking towards his house, we parked near his house but out of sight. Yes I know when I sent Yoongi back to his house that Jiwoo was gonna be there. I still had a little trust in him to protect our sons from that stanky ass tuna fish. We got to the front when I took my gun out and knocked on the door with the handle of my weapon. The door creaked open meaning it was open the whole time.
"Welcome! Would you look at that, you're right on time" Jiwoo said looking at her watch on her left wrist. I looked around to see if I could find my babies.
"Where are they?" I questioned with the straightest face.
"Oh not so soon...before I hand them back, you need to do something for me. In fact, both you and Yoongi need to do something for me. And I won't take no for an answer" Jiwoo said standing up from the couch.
"What." I asked her. I looked over at Yoongi who was sitting down farther away on another single couch.
"Both of you hand over your gangs. Sign these papers that'll make me the leader and owner of all the money and power you both hold" she smirked handing me the papers. I didn't even bother looking at them.
"Whatever." I said with the coldest tone. "You're not getting what you want, now quit playing games and hand over my kids Jiwoo. Trust me, you do not want to mess with a mother." I gritted my teeth and glared at her. Yoongi walked over to me and stood beside me.
"I'll give you what you want" Yoongi said. I scoffed.
"You do what you want Yoongi, I'm getting my sons back without giving anything away." I said walking away. I knew every single inch of Yoongi's house, like I said, I have an inside helper here. She always gives me information. She even told me where Jiwoo hid me sons. Without wasting another second, I went in the secret room behind a painting.
"MINA!!" Jiwoo yelled as she was now shocked that I knew about that room. I ignored her and closed the door. I turned on the light just to see my poor babies tied up with ropes. That bitch kept them in a pitch black room.
"Jihoon...Joonwoo!" I yelled. They both yelled.
"Mommy!!! WE MISSED YOU!"
"Mommy missed you too. My brave babies didn't cry right?" I hugged both of them after untying them.
"Nope. You told us to always be strong and never show anyone our weak side, so that what we did" Joonwoo said with a gummy smile... just like his dad.
"Okay, let's get out of here" I slightly smiled at them before walking out of the room holding both their small hands. I walked back to my previous spot and saw an angry Jiwoo.
"What..? You mad that I defeated you for the millionth time? Come on Jiwoo... I thought you knew better" I smirked. I looked over and saw Yoongi looking at Joonwoo and Jihoon. I bit my lip but eventually bent down to both their level and whispered something to them.
"See that man over there... he's your dad" I said softly in a sweet tone. Both their faces lit up as they ran over to Yoongi and they each hugged Yoongi's legs. I smiled at them being happy. Yoongi bent down and hugged both of them.
"Where were you Appa? We both missed you a lot" Jihoon spoke. I let them 3 bond while I dealt with Jiwoo.
"How'd you know they were in that room?!" she said obviously mad and disappointed.
"Because of me." a voice said from behind Jiwoo. Everyone looked at her.
"Y-You betrayed me???!" Jiwoo yelled.
"No. You betrayed me. I helped you out all the time but... but you just treated me like shit. Of course I'd rat you out" Somin said. I just smirked at Jiwoo as Somin, my inside helper, walked over to me.
"You bitch" Jiwoo cussed her out out.
"Watch your mouth... my sons are here" I said in a harsh tone.
"As if I give a fu-" I slapped her before she could finish.
"I said, Watch. It." I glared deep down in her soul. She then slapped me back, and again. Before she could slap me for the third time, I grabbed her wrist stopping her movements.
"Don't slap my Eomma" both my sons spoke up. I was about to say something to them but Jiwoo beat me to it. "Shut yall's bitchass up! I wasn't talking to you!"
And that's when I lost it. I punched her so hard that her nose started bleeding badly. I think that I broke it but I didn't give a fuck.
"DON'T. INSULT. MY. KIDS!" I punched her between every word. I was furious. Then suddenly Yoongi held me back. I yanked myself out of his grip.
"Where are the kids??" I asked him.
"Don't worry, Blackpink and TXT are with them. They're on their way back home. I also sent some of my men with them" he whispered to me. I nodded. Jiwoo stood up holding her now broken nose.
"You'll pay for this!" she yelled. "ATTACK!"
I was confused at first but then I saw all her men coming towards us.
"GET READY!" I yelled to my men. And before you know it, we were fighting like crazy dogs. I got my red knife with a round smooth handle out along with my gun. I tightly held me gun in my right hand and the knife in my left. I started slicing bitches that came near me. I didn't want to use my bullets quite yet. I had a special guest that I wanted to use them on.
"Move." Jiwoo said to them as she came towards me.
"Oh... you wanna fight me" I smirked.
(any moves in this part are all real and harmful)
"Yes but... not with weapons, with out hands like actual queens" she said dropping her weapon. I smirked back and dropped my weapons all well. She then charged towards me and gave a good blow to my left cheek. I lost my balance and fell down. She was gonna attack me again but I rolled over to the side and stood up. I kicked the back of her knee causing her to fall and kneel down. I then grabbed her hair pulling it back, she groaned in pain. Jiwoo grabbed my wrists preventing me from any sudden attacks, she turned around and stood up. Then she punched me in the stomach causing me to loosen my grip on her, and she also punch me in the face causing me lip to bust. Blood started to drip down. I grabbed her arm and flipped her over my shoulder causing a loud thud. She groaned and coughed as her oxygen got snatched by the sudden impact to the ground with her body. I took in deep breathes from all the fighting.