Chapter 22

(Eunbi's POV)

"Just as I thought... Miss Mina's suffering temporarily memory loss. She remembers some things but forgot other" he spoke. I quickly got my phone out and showed her a picture of Yoongi.
"Who's that?" she asked.
"Y-You don't know Yoongi...?" I asked making sure.
"I-I... I can't remember him" she says. I was sappy at her response. I didn't want to push her too far though.
"You still remember your life style right now though right..?" I asked Mina.
"Of course, I also remember that I have to attend a meeting in China" Mina said getting up.
"You need rest" the doctor spoke.
"He's right" I said back. She sighed and laid back down.
"How are my sons?" she asked.
"Don't worry, they don't know" I said making a small smile appear on her face.

*Time skip 4 days*

(Mina's POV)

Things were different and felt very odd since I was suffering from memory loss. Yes I knew, I accidentally overheard Eunbi and the doctor's conversation on the day of my discharge. I was shocked for a split second but it all made sense to why my head felt empty. I was currently in the car on my way to the airport where I'll board my private jet to go to China. I didn't know much about this meeting but all I knew was that it had something to do with ally-ing up and telling each other our secrets to success. This was going to be one boring meeting but it wouldn't hurt getting more people on our team in case of an emergency.

{Your outfit}

I boarded my jet and sat down as Hyuna sat down in front of me looking over files

"So who's Yoongi?" I asked scrolling through the news feed.
"Do you really want to know?" Hyuna replied back still not looking.
"Actually nevermind" I said back. I wanted to know but at the same time I didn't.
"Whatever floats your boat." she said still looking over some files. I sighed and leaned back on the seat, I closed my eyes and before I know, I fell asleep.

*after about an hour*

We finally arrived at China, we landed and got off. As soon as I got off, I saw the cameras from a distant. My bodyguards came up to me and started walking with me. The doors opened a wave of cameras clicks and new reporters came in.
"Ma'am, what is this meeting about?" one of them asked.
"How'd you get to where you are right now?" another one said.
"Do you have any big enemies?" one more asked. The questioned just kept coming but I didn't bother answering them. My female bodyguards stayed around me as the male ones made way for me to get out of this place. I was tired of all this so I got my gun out and shot in the air. Everyone went quiet and the people and news reporters backed up slightly.
"I swear to god... if you don't let me leave this airport in peace then I'll blow yalls brains out! Understand?!" I yelled. I kept walking but more freely as everyone feared me.

I sat down in my limo as E'Dawn handed me the iPad. I looked at it and it showed the news, it showed what happened just a couple of minutes ago.
"What an entry" E'Dawn chuckled. I nodded my head as I also asked him how long it'll take to get to my house. Yes, I also own a house here in China. Not that big though since I don't need to come here often.
"Call Jennie and Lisa and let them know that I need all the information they can find on the other 4 gangs. Also tell her to do some research on whoever Min Yoongi is.." I said to E'Dawn. He became nervous as I mentioned the last part.
"Why Min Yoongi?" he asked.
"Well... Eunbi showed me a picture of him but I don't remember him so I want to know who he is." I said back.
"He's the leader of Bulletproof Boys" he said catching my attention.
"So I'll see him at the meeting?" I asked kinda happy. I didn't know him but I was happy.
"Be careful... he tried killing you 3 years ago, that's why you were in a coma" he spoke flipping my mood.
"Tell me more" I said getting mad.
"I don't think it's a good idea-" I cut him off.
"I don't give a fuck!" I yelled.
"Calm down Mina... it's not good for your health" Hyuna spoke. I let out a big sigh and took deep breathes... but my head starting aching soon... I started getting flashbacks of my past.
"Ahhhh" I yelled holding my head.
"Mina... what happened?!" both E'Dawn and Hyuna yelled. Everyone became alerted. We arrived at the house.

E'Dawn got out and carried me inside as Hyuna called our personal family doctor

"It seems like she's gaining parts of her memory back. This is good news but just don't put pressure on her or it may end bad" the doctor said before she left.
"Min fucking Yoongi..." I said under my breathe. You broke your promise to protect me, you woke up the Satan in me so now you'll have to deal with it.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 22 to Bad Boy X Bad Girl. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Well, what do you think will happen now that Mina is already regaining parts of her memory back? Annyeong~

Words: 990