Chapter 21

(Alexa's POV)

I arrived at the guest house. It was huge compared to a guest house, they led me to my room. I went in as two females stood outside the doors. I went away from the door and dialed someone.
"Hello?" ??? answered.
"Done, I planted the bomb and it got our target" I said smirking.
"Sweet. That was just the appetizer... the full course is still coming" ??? laughed.

(End of Alexa's POV)

(Yoongi's POV)

"Why would you do that!?" I yelled at Jiwoo.
"Because I wanted to... duh" she said rolling her eyes.
"She's not Mina, leave Eunbi alone. Don't start shit you know you can't handle" I warned her.
"You think I can't?" she smirked.
"What-" before I could finish my sentence, I saw Jiwoo get something out of her pocket. It was Estazolam. That bitch was trying to hypnotize me. Soon she inserted the needle in my neck so I fell asleep.

*2 hours later*

I woke up groaning in pain. I looked around and saw I was still in the same room I was a couple of hours ago. I was also still tied up. Then BM entered the room smirking at me. He handed me a phone.
"Tell Alexa to plant a mini bomb in Mina's house." he said.
"You mean Eunbi..Mina's dead" I said grabbing the phone.

"Hello?" a voice answered on the other side.
"Plant a mini bomb to scare Eunbi... place it in the fridge, get one of those pressure plate bombs: I said to her.
"Got you" she said as she hung up. He untied me and told me to stay in this house. I wanted to leave but the drug made me weak and also didn't allow me to think straight.

After a while, I got a phone call while I was sitting in the living room, it was from Alexa.
"Hello" I said.
"Done, I planted the bomb and it got our target" she said.
"Sweet. That was just the appetizer... the full course is coming." I said as I laughed. I hung up and continued to watch TV.

(End of Yoongi's POV)

(Mina's POV)

I was packing my suitcases getting ready to leave in a couple of day for the meeting in China. I also brought all the important files I needed. For the meantime, I got in my car and started driving to the Black Spades headquarters. I needed to speak with Lisa, she worked in the computers center so she had access to everything, and I mean everything. I needed some information on the other gangs I'll be meeting. I have to be prepared for all the outcomes. As soon as I started the engine, the car exploded.

The car went upside down and I was crushed under all the weight

The car went upside down and I was crushed under all the weight. I was still awake but in so much pain, I tried to crawl out but I couldn't. Soon, my men and Eunbi rush towards me, they all try to get me out, by the time they got me out, I went into a deep sleep.

(End of Mina's POV)

(Eunbi's POV)

I was chilling in the living room with my nephews when I heard a huge explosion.
"Imo, what was that?" Joonwoo asked scared.
"Nothing baby, go with aunt Hyuna" I said to the two of them as Hyuna took them, I went outside with my gun to check it out. As soon as I went outside, my eyes welled up with tears. I quickly put my gun up as I rushed to go help Mina.
"Be strong" I said as we got her out and I held her in my arms.
"GET THE FUCKING CAR READY!!" I yelled. "And also, find out who the fuck did this. I'll kill them"
I was beyond pissed right now.

*Time skip to hospital*

"If anything happens to her, I'll end you and your career along with your family!!!" I said to the doctor. He got scared, he nodded and left. I was so nervous.

*5 hours later*

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come back. I was anxious, she better be alright.
"Miss Kwon?" the doctor said walking in.
"How is she?" I asked.
"Well... everything is alright but, since it was a big explosion, there's a shock wave that got sent to the brain meaning..." the doctor said nervously.
"Meaning??" I said impatient.
"She.... there's a 65% chance of memory loss" he said. My heart sank. I rushed out of the waiting room to go see her. I entered her room and saw her lying down on the bed. I walked up to her and sat down on her bed.
"Why do you keep getting hurt?" I said letting my tears out. Her eye's slowly flustered open.
"M-Mina... wake up" I said.
"Wh-What? Where am I?" she asked.
"You're in the hospital baby." I said. She just looked at me.
"Eunbi...?" she said scrunching her face up.
"You remember me?" I asked happily.
"Y-Yeah but... my head hurts and it feels empty as if I'm missing something" she said. I immediately became worried, I called the doctor.
"She...." I said backing up from the bed. The doctor check her and sighed.
"Just as I thought... she's suffering temporarily memory loss. She remembers some things but forgot other" he spoke. I quickly got my phone out and showed her a picture of Yoongi.
"Who's that?" she asked.
"Y-You don't know Yoongi...?" I asked making sure.
"I-I... I can't remember him" she says.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 21 to Bad Boy X Bad Girl. I hope you guts enjoyed this. I published soon because my birthday is on Saturday so this is like a birthday special. I'll try to publish soon if school doesn't get in the way. Anyways... this story is going a whole different way then I planned sooo.... bear with me.

Words: 1069