Chapter 14

(Yoongi's POV)

I got up early today since I was flying to Jeju Island to finalize a deal for weapons with another allied gang. Currently I'm sitting on this cruise waiting in the lounge for Jackson to walk in. Yeah I know, Jackson is Mina's brother. He joined a gang right after Mina's death, we didn't know that we both were doing illegal things until about 2 years ago. Since we knew each other, we decided to become allies. Soon Jackson walked in with his men. I stood up and we both hugged.
"Been a while" he said.
"Yup, you got the documents?" I said back.
"Of course, I'm not Mina-" he said but soon stopped realizing what he just said.
"Sorry for mentioning Mina, I miss her. No matter how much I troubled her, she was still my twin sister" Jackson said afterwards.
"It's okay, she's still in my memories as well." I said sighing. "Anyways, sit down so we can discuss."

We both sat down we had a conversation on what weapons we'll be trading or will be giving each other for how much money. Jackson's gang is in the top 10 but he's still weaker than me. Our deal was confirmed. We also decided that he'll also come to China with me for the meeting. Yeah, I know it's only the top 3 gangs but he can also be help to me in case trouble starts with Black Spades. Their group is really big and we definitely stand no chance against them so Jackson's gang will be a help to us. I also want him to see Eunbi, I don't know if he's seen her before....nobody has.
"Have you seen Kwon Eunbi before?" I asked Jackson.
"The female leader that owns Black Spades?" he asked back standing up. I also stood up.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"Only seen her eyes, I see Mina in her eyes" he sighed. I sighed as well.
"Me too. I also saw her in person yesterday. She looks exactly like Mina but with different hair color.. I mean I want to believe that's Mina because she could've dyed her hair but... but we all know she's dead. I carried her casket and attended her funeral, she also died right in front of me." I said balling my fists up.
"It wasn't your fault. At least Jiwoo's in jail." he then said making my eye's go wide.
"That bitch... she gets released in 5 days" I said between my gritted teeth.
"Don't worry about her, I won't let her be happy and free" Jackson said. "She killed my sister and she has to pay for it, jail time is not enough for Mina"
After that he left and I sat back down. I thought about the meeting, I decided to do research on Kwon Eunbi and find out who she really is because I refuse to believe that its all a coincidence that they both look the exact same.
"Hoseok, can you dig up as much as information you can on that Eunbi girl." I say.
"Yeah, I gotchu." he says back as he leaves, I check my phone and saw that I got a notification. I clicked on it and a screen loaded with information on Black Spades. But before I could read it, the screen went blank and the notification got deleted. I contacted Jungkook to come check my phone out and try to recover the message back. While he was working on that, I went outside and look at the ocean.

[Flashback]

Me and Mina were on the cruise, I planned this trip for the both of to get personal

"Come here Mina" I said pulling her out to show her the view.
"It's so pretty" she said back smiling.
"You like it..?" I asked her while back hugging her. She turned around and kissed me. I thought it was going to be a quick kiss but it turned into a makeout session. I pulled back and showed her my gummy smile.

*3 days later*

"Baby, we should get matching tattoo's" Mina said while hugging my waist as we both laid down in bed together. I looked at her and smiled.
"Well then, lets go right now. I'm sure its still open" I said getting up and putting my jacket on. She got up as well and saw about to head out but I grabbed her arm.
"What?" she said me confused.
"Go put some pants on, those shorts are too short" I said eyeing her. "And also put on a jacket or put on a shirt that covers more skin."
She sighed and changed into ripped jeans with a black and white crop top. I was about to protest again but she quickly ran out the room. I chuckled and went after her.

At the tattoo parlor, we looked through the book of tattoo deciding what we wanted but nothing really caught our eyes so then Mina said she had an idea. I trusted her and we both got the same tattoo on our left wrist.

 I trusted her and we both got the same tattoo on our left wrist

[End of Flashback]

I looked at the side of my wrist. I stared at the key and memories rush in from years ago, but I wasn't gonna let that make me weak, I have to be strong because I'm the leader. I always act so cold and deadly in front of others to get them to obey and fear me but bangtan knows that I'm hurting. Soon the cruise reached back to the dock so I got off and went into my car. My driver took me home but in the way another car came crashing into us....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 14 to Bad Boy X Bad Girl. I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Words: 1069