Chapter 23

(Mina's POV)

E'Dawn got out and carried me inside as Hyuna called our personal family doctor.
"It seems like she's gaining parts of her memory back. This is good news but just don't put pressure on her or it may end bad" the doctor said before she left.
"Min fucking Yoongi..." I said under my breathe. You broke your promise to protect me, you woke up the Satan in me so now you'll have to deal with it. Soon I got a phone call from Lisa.
"Hello" I answered.
"I sent all the data to your phone... and also, Alexa is coming to China" she said.
"Why would she come here?" I asked Lisa.
"She's half Russian and Korean but she's going there to visit a family member that moved to China... just though I would let you know" she said. I smiled a bit and thanked her. I sighed and got up.
"Rest" Hyuna spoke.
"How about you rest for me" I said getting up and pushing her down on the bed.
"This bitch..." she lightly chuckled before sighing and getting up. I looked at my calendar and looked at tomorrow's date... the day I'll meet Min Yoongi after years. I gave him everything and he betrayed in return... I just can't remember for who though.
"Ugh!" I stressed myself out, I calmed myself down remembering what the doctor said.
"Make sure our weapons are all ready... I don't want any room for mistake tomorrow. Oh, and also, don't make it obvious that I know who he is. No one can find out that I'm Mina and not Eunbi." I said to Hyuna.
"Yes mom" she said. I chuckled at her and she did the same. I sighed before calling back to Korea.
"Hey" Jisoo answered.
"Do you know when Alexa left Korea to come to China?" I asked her.
"She left a couple of hours ago so I'm pretty sure she should be there right now." she said back.
"Okay thanks bitch" I said before hanging up. I then called out for Byeomgyu, one of my main bodyguards.
"Yeah Mina- I mean ma'am" he said correcting himself.
"Just speak to me how you would speak to Eunbi, I'm no different" I said smiling. He nodded back.
"Anyways, keep an eye out for that girl Alexa and make sure she doesn't go around causing trouble just because we saved her, doesn't mean she'll stay in our favor and not go around telling bullshit or our address" I said opening a bottle of wine.
"Gotchu" he said before he bowed and left. I got the bottle and glass and went into my Jacuzzi to relax, I've been overthinking a lot lately. While I was relaxing, I got a notification from my phone. I ignored it at first but then, a bullet came through the window hitting the vase on the counter behind me. It caught me by surprise. I quickly got out of the tub and got into the bathrobe grabbing my gun from the drawer. I could hear Hyuna knocking on the door. I slowly made my way to the door and unlocked it.
"OMG! What happened? I heard a gunshot!" she said, her eyes then fell on the broken vase.
"I don't know.." I said staring at the window that broke due to the bullet. "Install bulletproof windows in this house right now" I said strictly. "Also increase security but not just here, also back at our main house."

I went and my phone to check the notification that I received earlier. I opened up my phone and saw a message from an unknown person.

[[Message]
Watch your back day and night, 25/8... you don't know whats coming for you

I threw my phone in anger, the screen shattered into tiny pieces.
"Girl. That's you 5th phone! What was on it?" Hyuna asked shocked.
"Someone's onto us... I don't know who but I got a message from an unknown person saying I should watch my back because I don't know whats ahead of me" I said to Hyuna. She went and picked up my phone.
"I'll take this to Kai and get him to fix this so we can try to trace the number down" she said as she left. I went and got my other phone out from my bedside table, I always have spares since I got anger issues... I broke like... I don't even know. I lost count of how many phones I broke. I saw that the meeting's location got changed and now it's held as a ball party.
"Ugh!" I yelled about to throw my phone but I heard a knock on my door so I set my phone down and told them to come in.
"Come in..." I said. The person who walked in left me shocked. That was almost the last person I would want to see. I can't believe they let him in.
"Hey babe" he smirked.
"Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled at him pretending I don't know him.
"Stop the acting Mina... I can see your tattoo on your hand" he said walking closer.
"SHIT!" I yelled at myself internally.
"What do you want Shownu?" I asked glaring at him.

(For those who don't remember Shownu.. he's Mina's ex boyfriend that came in this story in the very beginning. He told Mina that she isn't safe around Yoongi and Shownu even threatened her back then)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 23 to Bad Boy X Bad Girl. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Honestly, I don't even know where this story is going but hope it's not boring you guys.

Words: 1000