Chapter 12

(Yoongi's POV)

I grabbed the chunks of coal and threw them on the floor. At the very bottom I saw a piece of paper that was covered will dust and coal. I brushed off some of the dust and opened it.

"Now what the fuck is this supposed to mean?!" I said frustrated

"Now what the fuck is this supposed to mean?!" I said frustrated. Even though she gave me the answer, how am I supposed to find the next clue. This whole place is literally dark, there's only a couple of lights that make this place a bit brighter so you know where you're going.
"UGH!" I let out a groan and went to my left.

(End of Yoongi's POV)

(Mina's POV)

I headed towards the little gap and tried to see what was on the other side but all I saw was a really bright light that soon faded and everything became darker. I sighed and looked around to see if I could find anything to make the hole bigger. I found a rock in the corner but it way too heavy for me to lift it.
"I guess we're both gonna die here..." I said as I slid down against the wall and rest my head on it. "We're both gonna die and it's all my fault" I said again but this time it came out as a whisper.

(End of Mina's POV)

(Yoongi's POV)

I just kept searching random places where I think she could've hid the paper. But I had no luck, I rushed back down to the basement to check how much time I had left.
"Shit!!" I cursed under my breathe. I only had about 3 hours left. Most of the time got wasted because I couldn't find my next clue. I brushed back my hair with both my hands. I started to panic. Without wasting time I went back towards the stairs when I realized I didn't even search the basement for the next clue. I started going to the dark corners and rooms to look...but I still couldn't find it.

"No way... that bitch did not hide it where we met..." I said to myself. I ran to the room where we had met a couple of hours ago and tore the room apart. I threw the comforter of the bed on the floor and looked under the mattress, I searched in the closet, broke the vanity but still nowhere to be found. I gave up on this room and was about to leave when I found it. It was stuck on the fan. I climbed onto the chair and grabbed the paper.

 I climbed onto the chair and grabbed the paper