Chapter 29

(Mina's POV)

"You have anything to say E'Dawn..?!" I gritted my teeth.
"Thank you for the money" he winked. I pointed my gun at him.
"Why would you do this?! After all I did for you... I treated you like my real brother" I spoke.
"I did this for my fiancee." he said showing me a slight smirk.
"Who the fuck is she?" I asked in pure anger. I couldn't believe he betrayed me.
"You know her very well... it's Jeon Jiwoo" E'Dawn smirked.
"J-Jiwoo??!!" I stuttered, this took me off my feet. I couldn't believe my ears, Jeon Jiwoo was engaged with Kim Hyojong (E'Dawn). What the fuck! {{Yes I know Hyuna and E'Dawn are dating in real life but I just wanted to make this different so don't take this too seriously. I love Hyuna and E'Dawn and they make a great couple}} Then Byeomgu came in and whispered something in my ear. I smirked.
"Aw congrats E'Dawn" I said grinning at him. I could tell he was a little confused.
"For what?" he asked.
"I didn't know Jiwoo was pregnant..." I smirked at his face turning into anger. He went over to the controls and started pressing random buttons causing the jet to become unstable.
"YAH! If this plane crashes then I won't hesitate to kill your unborn child." I yelled at him.
"Don't listen to her E'Dawn... because if she harms your baby then I can harm her's" Hyuna spoke. I still couldn't believe they betrayed me.
"Come on Hyuna... I thought you knew better, after-all you've spent most of your time with Eunbi and me." I chuckled.
"What are you talking about?" she questioned.
"You really think I'm stupid... you think I don't have inside help from Kard" I smirked. Her eye's widened.
"W-What?" I could tell Hyuna was shocked and so was E'Dawn.
"You heard me....I have one of my people be undercover in Kard, now one wrong move from any of yall and I'll make sure you all rot in hell" I gritted my teeth.
The plane was becoming smoother. I smirked in victory and went back to go sit down in my seat. I looked at my watch and saw that in about 20 minutes, we'll land in Korea. I made Yeonjun, Byeomgu, and Taehyun stay in the cabin keeping an eye on those two rats.

*in Korea*

The plane finally landed and the next thing I know is Hyuna and E'Dawn getting dragged out and handcuffed by my men.
"Wrong choice... you should've stayed on my side" I waved at them before exiting.
I ran inside the airport and made my way towards my car that was waiting for me when I got a call from and unknown number.

ON THE PHONE

Me: "Hello?" I answered the call.
???: "Welcome back to Korea" that person spoke.
Me: "Who are you- wait... JIWOO?!" I knew this voice sounded familiar.
Jiwoo: "Hey girly..." she said.
Me: "Where are my sons?!!" I yelled.
Jiwoo: "Chill chill... meet me at Yoongi's house tomorrow at 6 pm sharp if you want your kids"
Me: "Why not today-" before I could finish, that bitch hung up on me.

END OF PHONE CALL

I let out a high screech in anger.
"Great, now I have to wait for tomorrow" I let out a big sigh. I told my driver to drive me back home. I still couldn't believe that Jiwoo got away with kidnapping my sons.

I walked into my house and changed my clothes. I was about to head to a bar that I owned close by so I could drink away some of the stress. Yes I know we got robbed and now we're bankrupted.... well.... that's what Kard and others think. Nobody except me and Eunbi know about the private backup account we have that holds about 247.3 billion won (208.7 million usd)
Losing most of my money is definitely gonna effect the position I hold in this mafia business thing. After I got dressed, I did my makeup and hair.

{Outfit}