Chapter 11

(Mina's POV)

Then those two people came closer and I saw them.. I was so pissed but also hurt at the same time. It... it broke me seeing them together... It was Jiwoo and... and YOONGI!!!
"That bastard" I said as tears started to form in my eyes. They both just looked in my direction while Jiwoo had a smirk on her face. My heart felt so heavy right now, I was so stupid to fall for his trap. I mean what was I thinking by trusting Yoongi, he dated Jiwoo and of course he would take that bitch's side. Jiwoo then looked towards Yoongi and she kissed him. I couldn't bear to watch so I looked towards my left. Then I see a tiny gap. It looked like another entrance/exit. I tried to get out of this chair but I was locked down tightly.
"LET ME GO YOU BITCH!" I yelled at Jiwoo but she acted like nothing happened. I look in front of me and see that they're gone.... beside Yoongi's leather jacket laying down on the ground.
"Asshole..." I said under my breathe. I wanted to get out of here, then that's why a thought came to my mind that made me even angrier. That thought gave me the strength to loosen the ropes and get set free.

(End of Mina's POV)

(Yoongi's POV)

I was out looking for Mina when a car suddenly stops in front of me. I look through that car's window and see Jiwoo driving it. I get out of my car and so does she.
"The fuck you want" I said coldly to her.
"Oppa... why are you being so rude towards me?" she said pretending to be hurt.
"Move your damn car or I'll move it for you but listen... after I move it for you, it won't a car anymore." I said threatening to crash it.
"I'm sure you wouldn't do that if you want to meet Mina..." she said back catching my attention.
"BITCH! Where is she and what did you do?!" I yelled at her.
"Oh I didn't do anything... I just know where she is" she said back 'innocently'.
"Where is she?! Tell me where is she..." I said back more calmly trying to get this hoe to co-operate.
"Get in my car, I'll take you there" she said walking towards her car. I went over and sat down in the passengers side as Jiwoo drove off. It took us about 30 minutes to get there. I looked out the window and saw an abandoned mansion, my heart clenched at the thought of Mina being here in this filthy place. Both me and Jiwoo stepped out.
"WHY IS SHE HERE?!" I said between my gritted teeth.
"Follow me..." she said disregarding my question. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and followed her. We walked downstairs into the basement. Soon we were both standing in front of a large mirror. I looked at her and saw her staring at the mirror and smirking, I was about to say something but... she kissed me. I was so shocked. She then pushed me to the side and told me to take my leather jacket off. I disobeyed her and she threatened to harm Mina. I was fed up with her bullshit. She then dragged me to the corner and brought me to a room. She pulled out two piece's of paper, one folded and the other wasn't. She handed me the unfolded paper first.
"Read it, they're a couple of directions to help you" Jiwoo said to me as she went and sat down on the bed.
I look at it...
------------------------------

-----------------------------"Jiwoo what the fuck is this!" I yelled at her

"Jiwoo what the fuck is this!" I yelled at her. I was beyond mad, I can't believe Jiwoo is going this far.
"Oh come on babe, a little fun never hurts. And plus.. you can't blame me if she dies because.." Jiwoo said as she paused. She came up to me and whispered in my ear.
"After all... it'll be your fault that she's dead." She back up and gave me a cocky smirk before walking out the room. I walked out behind her and saw she stood near a table with a large hourglass on it.
"Your time starts now." she said calmly.
"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled at her.
".... you're wasting your time baby" she said. I quickly opened up the folded paper.

"What the fuck is this supposed to mean?" I yelled in anger

"That's your job to figure it out" Jiwoo spoke back while looking at her nails.
"Stop playing around and just tell me where Mina is!" I said back as I threw the paper on the floor.
"Not my problem... if she dies then it's easier for me to have you" Jiwoo said as she wrapped her arms around me. I yanked her hands off and picked up the piece of paper. I just stared at it, I didn't know what it was and I wasn't gonna waste my time just staring at the piece of paper so I decided to walk around the mansion. I scanned the whole basement but I still find anything.

*about 45 minutes later*

I was walking upstairs to get out of the basement when something in my head clicked.
"A candle!" I said. I rushed upstairs and looked around for candles. Soon I came across a bunch of candles, half melted and were very short while some still stood tall. I went over and looked near the candles when I see a slip of paper under one of the candle holder's. I carefully picked the stand and got the paper underneath. I threw the old paper on the floor and unfolded the one I just found.

I looked at it and my brain literally stopped working but I did what she said and looked around me and soon my eyes landed on a furnace

I looked at it and my brain literally stopped working but I did what she said and looked around me and soon my eyes landed on a furnace. I quickly walked over and saw chunks of coal in it.
"I'll find you baby, don't worry" I said even though I knew she couldn't hear me. I grabbed the chunks of coal and threw them on the floor. At the very bottom I saw a piece of paper that was covered will dust and coal. I brushed off some of the dust and opened it.

 I brushed off some of the dust and opened it

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Bad Boy X Bad Girl. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I don't know when I'll be publishing next. At first I didn't even know where this story was going but now I got a couple of things planned for later on. Sorry if the riddle's are stupid, I didn't know what else to put since this is taking place in an old mansion, I should really plan things out but I can't because of freaking school. Anyways, annyeong~~ Saranghae

Words: 1243