Chapter 27

(Mina's POV)

"Please forgive me" Yoongi said looking at me in my eyes.
"I'm scared Yoongi..." I say.
"Of what? I'm here, don't be scared" he says back pecking my lips.
"That's exactly what I'm scared of... scared that you'll hurt me one day and leave" I whispered. He pulled me against him, hugging me.
"Never. I loved you, still do, and forever will" he says back tightening the hug. I smiled but, I have this feeling that thing's aren't going to end here. I have a bad feeling that something's gonna happen.
"Do you wanna come over?" I asked Yoongi.
"Wae?" he smirked. I smacked his chest.
"Don't get no dirty thoughts. Only if you wanna meet Jihoon and Joonwoo" I say slightly smiling. He came closer to me.
"No problem... we can do it after we meet our boys" he smirks. Yoongi pulled me in closer about to kiss me but someone just had to ruin it.
"Hyung- oh I'm so sorry" Hoseok said turning around.
"Seriously Hobi?" Yoongi groaned. I pecked his lip.
"What? Not my fault you're horny" he turned around rolling his eyes. Yoongi sighed while I chuckled.
"What do you want?" he asked.
"Our weapons will be coming in tomorrow" Hobi spoke. Yoongi nodded and told Hobi to get out. Yoongi was getting impatient and I could tell. He started to take all the wires out.
"Yah...! You got shot, you need rest" I yelled at him.
"I'm perfectly fine, I've been through worse" he said going into the bathroom to change. I sighed and sat down on the chair waiting for him.
"Am I making the right decision?" I asked myself in my head. I wanted to trust him and give him all the love I couldn't before but... but I'm scared I'll be left hurt in the end.

Yoongi stepped out of the bathroom.

I didn't realize that I was staring at him

I didn't realize that I was staring at him. I could see the corners of his lips lifting up in the sliest smirk.
"Like what you see babygirl? It's even better without clothes" he said pulling me up and hugging me by the waist. I put my arms around his neck.
"Hmmm I'm not sure about that" I teased him.
"Looks like my kitten needs to be reminded how badly her daddy made her scream" he whispered against my lips.
"OKAY now... keep the dirty talk for the bedroom" Hoseok interrupted again.
"Do you not know what knocking is" Yoongi whined while burying his face in my neck.
"Yeah yeah whatever you say, cold mafia gone soft?" Hobi says eyeing us.
"Fuck off" Yoongi screamed still keeping his face in my neck.
"We're ready to go back, let's go" Hobi said. He took his face out and looked at Hobi.
"I'm going home with Mina" Yoongi smiled.
"What- Fine... let's go" Hoseok sighed, I could tell he was done with us 'lovebirds'.

*in the car*

Me and Yoongi were on our way to my house. I could tell he was nervous even though he didn't show me.
"Don't worry, they'll love you.." I said softly. He just showed me a small gummy smile. Oh how much I missed that smile of his.

 Oh how much I missed that smile of his

*at home*

When we arrived, I asked Hoseok if he wanted to stay back and go later but he had work to do so he left. Me and Yoongi made our way in and the first thing he asked was where the kids are. I let out a small smile but not noticeable smile.
"They're not here, they're back in Korea" I say making my way to the kitchen.
"What..? Then why'd you lie?" he asked slightly upset.
"Because I'm free and wanted to spend time with you duh" I said getting a bottle of water out from the fridge. He sighed and made his way towards me, but before he could, someone shot  right in front of him hitting the fruit basket. He got his gun out but I didn't because I already knew who it was.
"Jackson... chill" I say turning around to face him.
"WHAT'S YOUR DEAL BRO!" Yoongi said irritated.
"You." Jackson said blankly. "Leave."
"I won't" Yoongi said back with the same tone as Jackson. I sighed at the sight of my brother and lover arguing.
"I brought him here" I said going in front of Yoongi.
"Come talk to me" Jackson said going upstairs. I let out a sigh and followed him upstairs to his room.

I closed and locked the door to his room since he told me to.
"What is it" I asked him.
"Mina....

I came back downstairs after the talk me and Jackson oppa had. Yoongi looked at me but I looked at him with no emotions.
"Babe?" he said coming closer. I got my gun out and pointed it at him.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 27 to Bad Boy X Bad Girl. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry it's shorter than usual. What do you think Jackson said to Mina??

Words: 916