Chapter 2

(Mina's POV)

I walked to my locker and opened it, but as soon as I opened it. Someone from behind closed it and slammed me on the lockers pinning me in between their arms.
"Ouch.." I said as the metal on the lockers hurt me. I froze as I saw who it was.
"Y-Yoongi..." I said under my breathe. He came closer until his hot breathe hit my neck sending tingles down my back.
"I heard what you did to my girl..." he then whispered in my ear. I just stood still, my brain wasn't functioning.
"Well... 'YOUR' girl messed with me first... but you won't take that to note..? And you'll take the fact that me and Lisa did it to her" I said back.
"That wasn't a smart move babygirl" he said as he left me standing there dumbfounded of what just happened. I just shook it off and went to class. I went in and sat down. And right in front of me was Yoongi and the boys. I saw Yoongi smirk at me. Then Anita walk in but as she walked in, RM whistled at her.
"Ew" Anita said as she walked over to us. Part of the class laughed but as they saw RM's death stare, they shut up.
"What took you so long?" Rose asked me.
"I just bumped into a idiot." I said while sitting down.
"Oh... who?" Anita asked me.
"What's with all the questions? Its too early for all this..." I said putting my head down.
"Mina...." Jisoo said.
"Whaaatttttt?" I said back whining.
"It's 10:47!" she said yelling at me. Then someone hit the back of my head so I got up and saw it was Jackson. Jackson was my twin brother.
"Yah! Neo jugeul lae?!" I said glaring at him.
"Y-Yah?! I'm your brother don't disrespect me." he said glaring back at me.
"I'm still the older one" I said cockily. He scoffed me messed up my hair, then I chased him all around the classroom until the teacher came.
"W-What the... YAH! Mina and Jackson! When will you guys not chase each other in my classroom?" the teacher said as she sighed and sat down at her desk.
"She started it" Jackson said blaming me and sitting down. I gritted my teeth at him before walking over to my seat. Before I sat down, I stepped on his foot causing him to groan. He gave me a death stare but I just rolled my eyes and sat down. Then Suga comes in. Again, late.
"This is your 5th time late in my class Mr.Min.... detention till 5:00 today" she says as I chuckle. It was history class and I hated it so like always I put my head down. As soon as I was about to fall asleep someone throws a piece of paper at me. I look up and see Suga looking at me, he then looks down at the paper and then back at the blackboard. I pick up the piece of paper and it said.
"Hey babygirl"
I scoffed and looked at him, and he winked at me. I then rolled my eyes and put my head back down, then as soon as I put my head down, another paper hits me. I got irritated so I got up and yelled.
"What the fuck is your problem Min Yoongi??!"

Everyone's attention including the teachers comes to me.
"Mina! Language!" she yelled.
"Then tell this bastard to stop troubling me before he gets his ass beat" I say back as the class Ooo's.
"I'd like to see you try" Suga said back cockily.
"You're asking for a free trip to the ER boi" I said rolling eyes.
"Since you two seem to have a problem, why don't you two work it out at detention together" the teacher spoke facing back to the board.
"Thanks a lot bastard!" I said angrily sitting back down.
"Your welcome" Suga said with a smirk on his face.
"Ughhh!" I put my head down truing to go to sleep.

*another hour later*

The bell rang loudly which woke me up, so I just simply got up and went to go to lunch. I was thirsty so I went outside and got in my car. I was about to head to Starbucks to get me a Nitro cold brew with Cascara cold foam but before I closed the car's door, someone stopped it. I looked at what was stopping from the door closing and it was Somin.
"May I fucking help you?" I said irritated. She then grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the car and punched me in the face. I lost my balance and fell on the floor then she kicked me in the stomach which caused me to groan in pain. She was about the kick me again but I grabbed her foot and pulled it which also caused her to fall down beside me. I then strangled her and put her in a headlock.
"Bitch, just because I'm calm doesn't mean I don't like violence,  if I have to use violence then it's on boo" I said between my gritted teeth. She yelled for help and people gathered around but none of them bothered to stop us, then Blackpink came and told me to stop it before we get even more unwanted attention. I let go of her and got up, I fixed myself as she also got up and stared at me. She came up to me and tried to slap me but I grabbed her hand and gave her a back hand slap. Her head turned to the direction I slapped her while her hand was on her cheek. I walked away and went back to my car. I was on my way to Starbucks when I received a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Jackson, my twin brother.

{otp}

Me: What do you want?

Jackson: Don't get an attitude.. can you really not go one day without getting in trouble or stirring something up with someone.

Me: Ugh, stop beating around the bush and just get to the point otherwise I'm hanging up.

Jackson: ..Somin.....

Me: What about that bitch?

Jackson: Well... that 'bitches' mom called the lawyer and now they're putting a lawsuit on your ass!

Me: WHAT?!! I'm dead!!!! *laughs*

Jackson: Mina this isn't funny, if mom finds out then you're done for!

Mina: Dad will help me... and plus why is that hoe putting a lawsuit on me when she's the one who hit me first...? Anyways, I'm hanging up now.

Jackson: Don't you dare hang-

Before Jackson could finish his sentence, I had already hung up on him. I let out a big sigh and just ordered my drink before going back to school. When I reached school I saw that cops were there and a bunch of students seemed to be whispering something. I parked my car and got out, as soon as I got out everyone's, including the cops, attention came to me. I was so confused when I realized about the damn lawsuit.
"So petty" I said as let out a chuckle and walked over to the cops.
"I assume you're waiting for me.." I said to one of the cops.
"Are you Lee Mina?" he asked back. I nodded and opened the door. He looked at me confused.
"What? Come on.." I said looking at the officers.
"Do you even know why we were looking for you?" another officer asked back.
"It's so obvious, its because of that bitch Somin, now can we get going" I said starting to get annoyed. They looked at each other confused and got in the car.
"Bitch is trying so hard" I said in my thoughts as I let out a low chuckle.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 2 to Bad Boy Likes Me. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Also take note that I do not hate Kard, I stan them and you should too.

Words: 1364