Chapter 9

(Mina's POV)

After me and Yoongi spent basically the whole dance class making out, we both got up and went to lunch, lunch was actually going pretty well before Sehun came up to me and whispered something in my ear.
"Don't get hurt with him" he said before looking over at Yoongi and walking away. I was confused, what did he mean by 'don't get hurt by him'?
"What did he say??" Yoongi then asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? Oh... nothing. Don't worry about, let's eat" I said changing the topic.

*2 weeks later*

I was so happy, I had good news... well I don't know if Yoongi would like the news but I didn't hate it. I couldn't wait to tell him. Right now I was sitting in the passenger seat while he was driving, I wanted to tell him but I was nervous and I didn't know how to.

I stepped out of Yoongi's car and everyone was staring at me and Yoongi. I rolled my eye's and started making my way inside as Yoongi followed behind me. I didn't know how Yoongi would react to the news I was about to give him. I was at my locker when BTS came around the corner and they were talking to Yoongi. I didn't mean to hear their conversation but I did.
Jin: So how'd it go?
Suga: I liked it...
Jimin: So she fell for you right?
Suga: Yeah, she likes me back otherwise she's smart enough to know to not sleep with other's
RM: So when are you gonna break her heart? I mean this was all just an act anyways..
Jhope: Exactly, you were just playing with Mina's heart

I couldn't take this anymore, anger started building up in my body as sadness filled my eyes. I couldn't believe I was stupid enough to fall for his trap. What was I thinking??? I gave him my everything and he does this in return. I turned around and ran out of the school, the girls yelled out for me but I ignored them. I got into my car and started driving really fast, I didn't even know where I was going at this point. I was driving in grief and anger, I couldn't believe I fell for his trap.

(End of Mina's POV)

(Yoongi's POV)

"Exactly, you were just playing Mina's heart" Jhope said as he let out a dark chuckle.
"I don't think so" I said confusing everyone.
"What do you mean by that hyung?" Jungkook asked me.
"I wasn't faking this, I think I actually fell for her." I said back as everyone's jaws dropped.
"Are you serious hyung?!" Taehyung asked me in shock.
"I love her" I just simply nod and look at them.
"I fell for my own trap..." I said as I nervously chuckled.
"So... you're actually going to date her?" RM asked me.
"Yeah, but I want to confess to her that all this started off as a trap that I slowly fell into." I said as Jimin stared the heck outta me.
"You and confessing... Pfft! Has the Bad Boy gone Good?" he asked me.
"Fuck no, but I don't wanna keep her in the dark" I said as I left them and went to go find Mina.

(End of Yoongi's POV)

(Mina's POV)

I kept driving for hours until it was almost dark. The girls kept calling me but I never picked up, then Rose called me again so I decided to pick up the call so they don't worry too much.
"Hello" I said with no emotions.
"OMG GIRL FINALLY! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??!! WE'RE WORRIED!" Rose yelled through the phone.
"Driving" I said again with no emotions.
"Why do you sound so dead?" Jennie asked this time.
"Yeah, is everything okay?" Jisoo butted in.
"Long story short, Yoongi never liked me, he set a trap and I fell for it" I said. It was quiet on the other side, then all I hear is yelling.
"BITCH WTF! OH I KNOW THAT BASTARD DID NOT JUST- I WILL KILL HIM! THAT'S IT, I'M CHOPPING HIS DICK OFF- IMA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM!" they all yelled at the same time.
"Don't do anything stupid... don't risk two lives for that bastard" Jennie then said.
"I'm on my way home, I'm just gonna fill up my gas, I'll be there in about 30 minutes" I said before hanging up the call. I soon stopped at a gas station, I got out of my car and went inside to give them $40 for some high quality gas. I came back outside and got the pump putting it in my car. Then suddenly someone comes from behind me and puts a cloth on my nose. I tried fighting back but they were way stronger than me and also I felt dizzy. I soon lost my consciousness. All I remember was that I got put in a white van...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 8 to Bad Boy Likes Me. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry this was so short but.... Who do you think that person is that kidnapped Mina?

Words: 900