Chapter 1

(Mina's POV)

"Yah! Give me my milkshake back!" I yelled at my best friend Anita, she took my milkshake away me.
"No, I like yours better than mine" she says as I throw a fit.
"Here take mine, it's the same as Mina's" Lex comes in to solve the problem. She was way more mature than me and Anita. Anita smiled and switched milkshakes then gave me mine back. Then suddenly we hear a bunch of girls screaming and I already knew what it was about.
"The devils are here" Lex said as we all laughed. We all looked at the crowd again and saw BTS. Jimin looked at me and bit his lip. I literally wanted to throw up. Then someone walked by me and bumped into me on purpose causing me to spill my drink on my clothes.
"Oops..." Jiwoo said sarcastically. I was about to say something but Anita spoke before me.
"Watch where you're going" Anita then spoke again.
"Are you talking back to me bitch?!" Jiwoo said stepping up to Anita. I held Anita's arm to let her know not to do anything stupid.
"Just leave" I said with an attitude.
"Whatever...Let's go girls" Jiwoo then said leaving while dramatically flipping her hair. Lex scoffed.
"What's her problem" Lex said rolling her eyes. Then our besties came up to us. Blackpink.
"Hey girls!" they all screamed.
"Heyyy!" we screamed back.
"Oh... what happened to your clothes Mina?" Jennie asked.
"Jiwoo..." I said and they understood. Jiwoo was the schools popular girl and she would pick on anyone who was lower than her standard which was basically everyone.
"Come on, I have extra clothes with me, lets get you changed" Lisa then spoke. I nodded. I went to the bathroom and Lisa went to her car to get the clothes while the rest of the girls went to class since the first bell is about to ring. I waited in the bathroom when Lisa came in with a bag and a... milkshake?
"Why'd you take the milkshake out the trash? I threw it away..." I said with confusion.
"Yeah I know, I took it out so I can spill it on that bitch." Lisa said. "She messed with you for no reason so I'm just giving her a taste of her own medicine. I sighed and took the clothes that she handed me. I changed into them and came out.
"This is your revenge not mine" I said as Lisa was confused.
"What do you mean?"
"Spilling the milkshake on Jiwoo is your idea not mine so my revenge is still incomplete, I have a great idea but it's for later" I said as we both had an evil smirk plastered on our faces. We weren't the type to bully and we never have, but if Kard aka Jiwoo and her friends bother us then we finna let them taste their own medicine to see if they like it or not.

 We weren't the type to bully and we never have, but if Kard aka Jiwoo and her friends bother us then we finna let them taste their own medicine to see if they like it or not

"Now let's go before we're late to class" Lisa spoke as I nodded in agreement. We both went out and as soon as we stepped in the classroom, the bell rang.
"Just in time ladies, come have a seat so we can start our lesson." the teacher spoke. We bowed and went to go sit down. As we were going to sit down, I see the teacher go outside which gave BM (Jiwoo's friend) came up to me and stood in front of me.
"Hey bitch, get up, I wanna sit there" he said eyeing me up and down. I got up and went closer to him then kicked him in his balls.
"AHHH FUCK, SHIT" he cursed as the teacher came in.
"BM! Detention!" Mr.Yeon yelled. BM gave me a death glare before walking out of class.
"BM! GET BACK IN HERE" he yelled again but BM didn't listen and just walked out. It was half way through the class and I was yawning because it was so boring. I literally hate math.
"Mina,  can you come up here and solve this" the teacher asked me.
"Isn't that why you get paid? To solve it and teach us it" I said back clearly not wanting to do this.
"Damn" one boy spoke but as the teacher looked at him, the boy shut up and looked away.
"Watch that mouth young lady before you get detention." he said as he called on someone else. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

*1 hour later*

"Okay, you guys have homework" the teacher said closing the book.
"UGHHHH!" the class groaned.
"5 paragraphs on Section B, page 531" the teacher said before leaving the class.
"5 PARAGRAPHS?!" the class complained. I looked to the side and Lisa was also throwing a fit about the work.
"I wanna die" I said as me and Lisa laughed. Then everyone's attention went to the door. Jiwoo and her friends just came.
"This is where I come in handy" Lisa whispered as I smirked, we both got up and started walking to leave the classroom. Lisa purposefully bumped into Jiwoo and spilled the milkshake on her.
"Oops..." Lisa said.
"You fucking bitch! Watch where you're going" Jiwoo yelled.
"You should've watched where you were going this morning bitch, I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine" Lisa said before we both walked off.
"OOOOoooooo!" the class then said.
"Oh by the way... that milkshake, I got it out of the trash..." Lisa said before we both walked out.
"YOU FUCKING BITCHES!!!!" she yelled. We both laughed so hard after we left the classroom.
"Omo! That was so funny" I said.
"I know right, her face though..." she said back trying not to cry from the laughter. We both calmed down and went around the corner to go to class when I remembered that I need to grab my book so I told Lisa to go ahead.
"Oh Lisa, you can go ahead and go, I have to get my book" I said.
"Oh okay, I'll let the others know" she said before walking off. I walked to my locker and opened it, but as soon as I opened it. Someone from behind closed it and slammed me on the lockers pinning me in between their arms.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 1 to Bad Boy Likes Me. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I'm sorry this chapter is short but don't worry as the one in future will be longer. Don't forget to read Royalty if you haven't already. Annyeong~~

Words: 1172