Chapter Eight - Punishment or Pleasure

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, his right hand shot out to snatch both my wrists. He lifted my hands above my head and stepped backwards until I was pressed up against the wall.

Leaning in, his left hand reaching down my leg to lift my skirt up, his fingers tracing through my underwear to my core, instantly leaving me wet. His warm breath against my neck left a trail of goosebumps and I shivered in response.

"quieres que te castigue cariño [do you want me to punish you sweetheart]?" He whispered against my ear. Pulling my underwear to one side, he let a finger slip between my folds, rubbing up and down painfully slow. I closed my eyes and let out a breathy groan in response.

"Tanner... We— we can't..." I said, my body jerking against his finger in betrayal. He slipped another finger in and began to thrust slowly while kissing my neck and up to my ear.

"I don't like backchat cariño, but I do enjoy punishing you" he said while picking up the pace. I could feel my orgasm coming closer the faster he thrust, and it was only heightened when his thumb made contact with my clit.

Moaning loudly he brought his hand down from my wrists to cover my mouth. He removed his fingers and gripped the side of my underwear.

Tugging them aside with one quick movement, he unzipped his pants and tugged his hard throbbing member out. Picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, my hands around his neck for support.

"I should be the only one who ever gets to see you this way" he murmured against my ear.

With one swift movement he thrust into me hard. One hand still covering my mouth, he began to pound into me, faster and harder each time. Our mouths found each other, kissing hard and roughly, our tongues meeting and dancing together.

He gripped his hands under my behind and carried me over to his desk where he laid me flat on my back, and began to thrust again, slower this time. His fingers finding my clit, he began to rub in slow circles, bringing my orgasm to the brink. Before I could come, he removed his fingers and leant in for a fierce kiss.

"Tell. Me. You. Won't. Go. On. A. Date. With. Him" he said, thrusting in and out with each word. Being desperate for my peak, I nodded my head in agreement.

"Say the words" he said as his thrusts began to slow. Crying out for more I shouted yes and he immediately thrust into me hard, picking the pace up and returning his fingers to my aching core, he fucked me harder and harder until I exploded. My vision blurred and I cursed his name out while I came. He continued his assault for several thrusts before coming inside me.

He removed himself from me and reached into his desk for tissues to clean us up. I sat on his desk and readjusted my outfit before looking up at him. He zipped his fly up before coming to stand between my legs.

"cariño why are we torturing ourselves like this? Do you not enjoy being with me?" He said against my hair, leaning down for a long lingering kiss. As he pulled back, I looked into his eyes.

"We can never be anything more than this while you are married. I want to have the possibility of settling down with someone, getting married myself and starting a family. You won't even get divorced from a woman you don't even love" I said.

"I thought you were okay with this?" he questioned. Judging by the look on my face, his answer was clear.

"I have to meet with Orl— Mr Martinez, we have to go over the plans for his party coming up in a couple of weeks" I said. Standing up, I gathered my files and headed for the door. Tanner cut me off at the door by placing his hand on it. I turned to face him again.

"Look, I know what you want. I just need you to be patient and give me time" he said, looking deeply into my eyes, trying to analyse my response.

"I'll talk to you later Tanner" I said, tugging the door open and stepping out into the elevator. Once the doors closed, I let out a long breath. I headed back to my desk to evaluate everything. Why was he so insistent on keeping things the way they are? Was he worried I would hurt him? Or maybe that I would try to take his money?

I needed to set this straight once and for all.