Chapter Fifty-One

Dean sits in bed watching Erika dress, she pulls her hair from the back of her coat and then turns to him.

"You could stay" he offers, she smirks and crawls onto the bed to kiss him.

"Bar" she reminds him pulling back. "As much as I would love to stay and travel with you, love," she tells him. "I have a business" Dean pulls her closer and she sighs. "Dean" she warns weakly, he kisses her, Erika sighs against his lips and then gives in kisses him back. He pushes her coat off of her shoulders and then threads his fingers into her hair to keep her close. Erika pushes him back and straddles his waist, she flicks her hair back over her shoulder and then leans down to kiss Dean's neck his hands finding her waist.

......................

Erika kicks off her shoes as she returns home, leaning back against the door she lets out a small breath.

"What did you do?" Lucifer asks now stood in front of her, she opens her eyes to look at him, she raises an eyebrow at him.

"What are you talking about?" she asks moving away from the door.

"War" he answers. "What happened?"

"The Winchesters did" she answers.

"You're telling me that Sam and Dean Winchester, two humans, managed to defeat War, a Horseman?" Lucifer asks, sceptically, following her as she heads towards her bedroom.

"Yes" she answers turning to face him, Lucifer raises an eyebrow at her, she knew it would be hard to persuade him that they did it all by themselves, especially giving that they are just two humans. "I did warn you not to underestimate them" she points out walking to him. "Humanity has come a long way in a thousand years, love" Lucifer reaches for her cheek.

"Did you do it?" he asks her. "Did you stop War?" Erika shakes her head and then kisses him, Lucifer stares at her, calculating, Erika presses herself to him, kisses his jaw.

"Luc" she whispers. "Love, come on" she slips her hands under his shirt. He grabs her face and kisses her, walking her back towards the bed.

.......................

Dean closes the trunk of the Impala. He is wearing a suit and tie, in contrast to Sam's casual dress. Dean hides a long knife under the coat and goes into the hospital.

...............

Dean shows his Pennsylvania state police ID to a doctor.

"Hi, Detective Bill Buckner"

"Yes. How can I help you, Detective?"

"I'm here about those patients, the exsanguinated ones"

................

Dean shoves a man onto the ground. The man bares vampire fangs.

"Eat it, Twilight" Dean brings his knife down on the vampire's neck.

...................

Dean dampens a washcloth in the motel room sink and starts to clean his jacket. Castiel appears behind him. Dean sees him in the mirror and startles.

"God" Dean thumps the sink. "Don't do that"

"Hello, Dean" Dean turns around; Castiel is inches from him.

"Cas, we've talked about this. Personal space?"

"My apologies" Castiel steps back. Dean grabs his jacket and walks toward the bed.

"How'd you find me? I thought I was flying below the angel radar" Dean rubs his ribs to illustrate the point.

"You are. Eris told me where you were" Castiel looks around the motel room, which has no signs of Sam's presence, not even a second bed. "Where's Sam?" Dean puts on his jacket without looking at Castiel.