A night with teddy

Me and Theodore have been sitting in my room talking and playing games for the past 2 hours. Now we're playing truth or dare. " hahaha yeah I was weird back then wasn't I? Truth or dare!" Teddy said and the top bunk of my bunk bed. " nugget picks dare" I say, knowing teddy he's gonna say some dumb but funny thing. " I dare you to tell me your crush" the tips of my ears got warm along with my face. I'm so glad he's on the top bunk where he can't see me cause I'm a blushing mess. " y-y-you" I say quietly and sit up. The other blonde boy leans down from the side of the bunk bed so he can see my face. God this reminds me of a movie scene, I just can't remember. " what did you say?" He asked so innocently. " Nugget likes y-y-y-you" I say and look him straight in the eyes. " O-oh" He said and I watched blush form on his cheeks.

••• Theodore's pov •••

We sat in silence for a few seconds until I did something I've wanted to do for a long time. As I'm sitting there, hanging off the edge of the bunk bed. I look at his lips, soft, full, and they looked like they needed something on them. Something as in another pair of lips. I close my eyes and press my lips onto his. I can feel him sitting there wide eyed before he settles into the kiss and kisses back. I rub my tongue along his lips and he opens his mouth a little bit. My tongue goes into his mouth and explores every nook and cranny of the other boys mouth. We break apart for air. It felt so short, I want to do it again but I won't. I sit up, crisscross applesauce on the top bunk before laying down and covering myself with the blanket. I rest my head in the pillow and shut my eyes. " good night" I say and he returns it. I lay there thinking about the kiss before slowly drifting off into a nice dream.