𝐕𝐈. 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐍

Смотреть на зерновые - это весело

TW: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

PETER WAS SHOCKED BUT RELIEVED AT NOT ONLY BUCKY'S RESPONSE TO HIS NIGHTMARES BUT ALSO THAT HE WAS THE WINTER SOLDIER. What exactly were the odds of two Hydra escapees ending up in the same place and meeting without knowing it. Peter knew of a handful, but they weren't in Russia. They were scattered across the globe because congregating in one area for too long was never a good idea. One or two can always go undetected, but four is always noticeable.

They talked about it, but this was different than talking to Tony or the forced therapy Steve put him through. He didn't feel pressured to say anything. He just let pieces of it out and didn't have to explain himself because he knew Bucky understood.

The downside was all of the nightmares he had. Speaking about it brought to light things that he had hidden even from himself. It also brought this uneasy feeling.

Peter knew he was missing almost all of his memory from before Hydra and pieces of his time during. This was the first time in a while that he knew he should know something that he didn't. It felt wrong. Something was off and he didn't know what. Whatever it was had him feeling like shit.

Whatever he couldn't piece together was bad. It had something to do with Bucky... Not Bucky, the Winter Soldier. He just couldn't figure it out.

Thinking about it so much had his head spinning with memories of all the people he had killed, and the voices of people begging him to let them go. He only ever complied with the begging once.

<><><><><><>