𝐗𝐕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓-𝐒𝐎-𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄

НЕ ТАК БОЛЬШОЕ ДВИЖЕНИЕ

"PUMPKIN, IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP," Bucky mumbled into Peter's ear as he slid his arm around Peter's waist. Peter was lying on his stomach next to Bucky.

"No," Peter buried his face in his pillow.

"We need to get the last of your things," Bucky played with Peter's hair.

"After I sleep," Peter snuggled further into the blanket.

Bucky flipped Peter over and straddled his lap, "You're gonna wish you had woken up now, baby," Bucky whispered in his ear.

Peter's eyes shot open as he got ready to fight off Bucky, "No! I'm awake!" he almost yelled.

"It's too late now," Bucky grinned. He began tickling Peter. Peter tried to fight off his hands, but he was at a disadvantage because he was half asleep and lying down while Bucky was on top of him.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" Peter shouted through his laughter over and over. Bucky grinned as he continued to tickle Peter. Peter continued to yell and plea for him to stop, and after a while, he finally did, "You're an ass, you know that right?" Peter panted.

Bucky kissed Peter before getting up, "A cute one though, right?"

"Only when you don't tickle me at," Peter looked at the clock, "Zero eight hundred hours!"

"We have stuff to do today," Bucky shrugged.

"You're a dead man."

<><><><><><>

"I DON'T SEE WHY WE HAD TO GET UP THIS EARLY," Peter complained as he and Bucky got into the car. Bucky gave Peter a cup of coffee and he took it eagerly.

"I figured you'd want it," Bucky chuckled as he started the car.

"It's too cold to be outside right now."