𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇...

ОТДЫХ ИСТИНЫ ...

PETER WAS STRAPPED TO A MEDAL TABLE. The scientists and other Hydra operatives referred to it as the enhancement table. They were all infatuated with the "discoveries" and "progress" that were made there. All he remembered from before Hydra was that he wasn't always like this. It was possible to be happy and free. That was the worst part. He knew the difference.

"What are you thinking today, Richard? Real web glands so that he doesn't need the shooters?" Mary asked in a voice filled with contempt. Peter had no idea what he had done to the woman other than being born to deserve her hatred and even worse, to be her and Richard's experiment lab rat.

The man thought about it for a moment, "It would give him even more of an advantage. Maybe then we could send him in to train the others."

Peter bit down on the piece of rubber Mary shoved into his mouth. He watched as they wiped his arm down to clean it. Hydra didn't want an infection to contaminate their experiments or kill any of their soldiers. So while all of their precious soldiers were held in poorly kept, damp, blood-covered bases, they were experimented on in a clean hospital somewhere.

Mary injected something into his right arm. Peter's arm tensed and his arm felt like it was on fire. He didn't want to scream. He wouldn't do it. Screaming gave them power over him But when the same firey pain filled his left arm, he couldn't hold back his scream as he squirmed from pain.

"Looks like he hasn't forgotten who's boss," Mary smirked, "Winchester wants to see him when we're finished. Said he talked back to her."

"Not today," Richard said, "He needs to recover after we give him this," Richard said as he held up a large needle. He injected into the back of Peter's neck. 

They put it in the same place every time. The spider venom burned through his entire system. He felt it travel down his spine and into the rest of his nerves. He couldn't feel anything but overwhelming pain. He was fighting against the restraints as he screamed. He could handle Winchester's torture, but the experiments were fucking brutal.

"I have one more thing for our friend here," Mary said with an evil grin. She walked over to the table in the corner. Her back was turned to Peter and Richard before she turned around with a scalpel, "It's kidney time."