𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘

ПЕРВАЯ ГОДОВЩИНА

"I'M MOVING OUT ONCE OUR LEASE IS UP," Peter said as he watched for Flash's reaction. The pair had grown quite close while living together. Flash was easily Peter's only friend.

"I was about to say the same thing," Flash chuckled, "I'm moving in with Nolan."

"Moving in with James," Peter smiled. He had been nervous about telling him, and now it felt as though a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

"Aw, are you going to be his little housewife?"

Peter rolled his eyes, "You'd be Nolan's sugar daddy if you could."

"Key difference here, who's doing the fucking and who's being fucked," Flash smirked.

Peter hummed unconvinced, "I'm leaving in about ten minutes and I'll probably stay the night with James."

"Yay sleepover for me then."

"Leave my stuff alone this time, will ya?"

"No promises," Flash wiggled his eyebrows, "Oh and I supposed I should tell you if you're gonna move out. I know about your spider act."

Peter almost spit out the coffee he had been drinking, "What?"

"Come on, I'm not an idiot."

"Debatable."

"Shut up."

"Continue, Flash."

"I saw you on the ceiling not too long ago killing a spider."

"I uh..."

"Don't worry, man. I haven't told anyone. I'm not going to. Do you know how insane the world we live in is? I was scared you were some crazy war criminal. Having superpowers is surprisingly underwhelming and a relief."

"...I'm glad?"

"After your hot date, I want full disclosure on how that happened by the way," Flash said as he flopped onto the couch with his ice cream sandwich.