Scn Maglor falling for a girl from our world pt 1

It could always be worse, is what you try to tell yourself as you walk around what you're pretty sure are circles within the woods. Firstly, it's not raining or freezing and two, you're not hungry, at least not yet. As you walk towards one direction you begin to hear faint singing, hoping you're on your way to find civilisation or at the very least some form of help, you decide to head towards it.

That idea proved to be more difficult than you first thought, as, for someone who wasn't used to walks or hikes in the forest, the place was as good as dead. You could barely hear the singing anymore and exhaustion was weighing you down. The last thought that crossed your mind was that at least you would die listening to that angelic singing, you didn't really feel you were deserving of heaven, but if it meant listening to that singing all day you wouldn't complain.

Maglor was finishing up his latest composition, which he found inspiration for within the nature around him and decided to head back to his keep, it was getting late and he didn't feel like encountering orcs. What caught him by surprise when he was riding back is that there, on the ground, was an unconscious form of what appeared to be a female. He knew the risks of bringing a stranger into their domain, but there was a part of him which couldn't just leave someone to the mercy of the orcs, let alone a woman; he could just imagine his mother's disapproving look at the idea of leaving her here.

Halting his horse he got off and told him to stay. He slowly approached the unconscious figure, knelt and gently turned her over. She was breathing and didn't appear to have any visible wounds on her, so he guessed she must have collapsed from exhaustion. What caught his attention was that even by the race of men she appeared to be young and rather attractive. Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he gently picked her up and placed her in front of himself on the horse, with that he made for the gap of Maglor.

When you came to, you noticed that you were no longer in the forest, but sleeping on a large bed in a simple room. There were a pitcher and glass with water which you immediately filled up and drunk, feeling like you haven't drunk in ages. The door opened to reveal an elf? You awkwardly stared at the woman and her pointed ears in confusion. You didn't know if you have offended her somehow because her eyes widened when they landed on you and she immediately turned around and closed the door behind her. You didn't have long to figure or what happened as the door suddenly opened revealing the woman elf and a taller elf man, who was pretty handsome, standing next to her.

After he said something to the woman next to him, she bowed and left. He smiled and started moving towards you, but you tensed up, unsure of what his intentions were. He noticed this and stopped, a frown making its way onto his face, he then said something to you in a strange lyrical language. Seeing your confusion he spoke again and you were relieved that you could understand him now.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Where am I and who are you?" You asked sharply, wary of trusting this stranger.

He sighed before speaking again "I'm Maglor. I found you collapsed in the forest and took you back with me so the healers could take a look at you. You're currently in my realm."

You stared at him in shock, hoping that this was some strange dream your brain is playing out while you're unconscious.

Seeing his solemn expression you quickly realised he was serious and with that sentence you would later realise that you were there to stay and would never see your home again.