Scn Soft, Cuddly Celegorm

You yawned and snuggled deeper into the warmth which was surrounding you. The season was changing to summer and so it was becoming warmer outside. Tyelko took advantage of it to take you out with him on his hunt. Being out and about with him was one of your favourite ways to pass the time.

It usually ended up in your current situation. You and tyelko tangled up together is some meadow while resting against Huan. It was unnerving for you to see him sleep with his eyes open at first since as a human you closed yours. But, it was something you got used to quickly enough. A chilly breeze drifted through the meadow and you couldn't suppress your shiver or the sudden sneeze that came out of you. Sniffling and feeling cold now, you curled up closer to tyelko, absorbing his ridiculously hot body heat. You felt his arms tighten around you and pull you closer to him. "Are you alright?" He asked in his husky half-awake voice. You slowly nodded your head. "Just feeling a bit cold now that evenings approaching." "Do you want to head back?" You shook your head. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw him contemplate you for a moment, probably wondering whether he should just take you home regardless. You heard rustling and suddenly felt warm fabric on you. You smiled realising he covered you in his fur coat. He refuses to admit it, but you know that he only brings it in case you ever need it. With that, you drifted off to sleep again.

Waking up you realised that you were still nice and warm and that someone was stroking your hair.

"Morning." Tyelko grinned at you. " you've been asleep for some time, we should head off or we will have to travel back by dark. I don't fancy running into unwanted company so I wish to avoid that." You nodded your head, still trying to process in your half-asleep state. Unexpectedly tyelko picked you up and put you on the horse, before going to get both of your packs from where he left them. Huan presses his nose into your face and licked you, causing you to laugh. You loved this giant dog and always tease Tyelko that's it's really Huan you stay with him for. As soon as Tyelko was behind you and was holding you securely, the three of you were off and back home.