introduction

LEGACY

LEGACY

Are you loathsome tonight?

-

SUMMARY

The city of Seoul was forever transformed by their wrongdoings.

Wealth. Power. Privilege.

After the murder of her parents, Sohyun runs away from home and plummets into a life of drug addiction. Months pass before she is found again and forced into a rehab program. Everyone already forgets about her by the time that she gets released from it, but her uncle still forces her to change her name and assume a new identity, saying that it is the only way for her to be safe.

Sohyun becomes Kit and enrolls into the most prestigious university in Seoul. Things take a dark turn when she catches the attention of five boys, members of an elite club that doesn't appreciate outsiders who don't obey their rules. They are filthy rich, spoilt, unreasonably attractive and they do horrible things just for their personal entertainment. Kit finds herself dragged into their dangerous games, in a world where everyone seems to be out to destroy each other.

She thinks that she can handle her peers and their extravagant antics, but things change when her bloody past begins to catch up with her and she searches for solace in her old bad habits and a forbidden romance.

Secrets get unraveled, hearts break, friendship collapse and a queen rises from the ashes of her family's secret empire.

A look in the lives of a group of privileged adolescents as they grapple with issues of drugs, sex, inclusion, violence and self-discovery.

In a world where the social hierarchy decides everything, you must become one of the lions if you don't want to get eaten.

Do you have any sins to confess?

-

DISCLAIMER

WARNING! The central themes of this story will be drug and alcohol abuse, struggles with sexuality and the acceptance of it, mental illness and violence.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I don't own any of the photos and gifs used in this story.

-

-

LEGACY; A CRIME DRAMA (kpop multifandom)

COMING SOON