Chapter three

Shawn splashed water at Natalie's face. She glared at him.

"What was that for?!"shawn looked at her and laughed. He swam closer and wiped a drop of water off her face. He slowly leaned in and whispered " so I'd have a reason to touch you. "

" you don't need a reason " Natalie said with her eyes closed. " oh really? " shawn slowly said. " mhm " Natalie managed to get out. Shawn kissed Natalie's neck hard. Over and over again until he went to her lips. He kissed her slowly, quickly, gently. Then all at once he kissed her harder. What started out as an innocent make out turned into a lot more than that.

~ a while later upstairs ~

Natalie and Shawn walked in holding hands. " you guys too?! " Abby exclaimed. She jumped up and hugged Natalie. Shawn and Hayes high fived then Hayes went back to watching tv. Not long after shawn and Natalie came back addy and cam walked in the door. " hey guys! I have someone I want you guys to meet! " addy ran in with the cutest fluffy husky. " he's so cute!! What's his name? " Natalie asked while making missy faces to the dog. " where'd you get him?! " Abby asked. " his name is Pickles! And cam bought him for me! " she smiled up at him. This moment was destroyed when they heard Emily yell " MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA " they ran into the room Emily and Matt had been in for the last few hours. " Emily! What's going on?! " Abby yelled. They looked and seen Matt on the bed hiding his face behind a pillow and Emily standing above him hitting him with one. " he watched some of vampire diaries without me! " she yelled. " hey! It's not my fault you take forever to pee! " Matt laughed. " I was taking selfies! " Emily said. She dropped the pillow and sat down. She looked at Matt and started pouting. " awe babe I'm sorry " he smiled and came up behind her then kissed her cheek. Addy looked around the room. Abby and Hayes were holding hands. Shawn was behind Natalie with his arms around her waist. They all got boyfriends.. Except me.. She thought to herself.

" we should get to bed guys! " Hayes said yawning. The boys nodded. Nash came In from the Hallway. " you guys want me to drive the girls home? " he asked. The boys nodded again and the girls all said their goodbyes and went with Nash.

Something big is gonna happen in the next chapter..