Chapter twenty

One month later
~ Addisons POV. ~

I sat in my chair restlessly while Natalie did the finishing touches to my makeup, and Abby curled my hair. Natalie looked at me one last time before starting to cry.
" Addison! I can't believe you are getting married today! I remember grade eight when we first became friends and you were too scared to even kiss a boy! " she started to ramble.
" Natalie, I love you but shut up " I laughed. She laughed too and fixed her makeup.
" okay! Voila! " Abby spun my chair around so that I could face the mirror. I looked at myself. My hair was in perfect curls and it was half up half down. Natalie had put false eyelashes on me and they actually looked amazing, I looked like a model. I got up and hugged them both.
" thank you guys!! " our moment was destroyed when Emily ran in.
" FIVE MINUTES! " she screamed. We all looked at each other and freaked out. We struggled to get my dress on without destroying it. We finally got me ready.
" guys.. I need to pee.. " I said. All three of them looked at me.
" hold it! " Abby yelled. We all laughed and got ready to walk out. Emily and Matt walked out, then Abby and Hayes, then Shawn and nat, then carter and Taylor, and Nash was already out there with cam.
I heard the music start and my heart started racing. I walked out and my eyes were drawn to cam. He was in a tux and he looked perfect.

~ cams POV ~

I watched the door as the music started, this is it..in a few minutes Addison will be all mine. She will be Addison Dallas.
I seen her come around the corner and we instantly locked eyes. I felt a tear slide down my cheek, she looked flawless. More so than usual. When she reached me she smiled up at me. She was still shorter than me even with heels on.
I must have completely blanked after saying our vows cause the next thing I knew I was saying " I do " and so was she. I leaned in and kissed my beautiful bride.

~ Emily's POV ~

After the wedding ceremony we went to the reception in a weird hall place. Matt and I were dancing when all of the sudden all the lights turned off and the music stopped. When the lights turned back on Matt was standing in front of me while having one hand on my stomach. I looked around and seen everyone was gone. Except Matt, me, and skate..?

" move aside Matt. She doesn't love you, she loves me " skate started. Matt argued back, skates hand went into his tux pocket and he pulled out a gun. He aimed and fired straight at Matt. Not thinking I quickly moved around Matt and in front of him. I felt a shooting pain in my stomach, and my knees buckled underneath me. I hit the floor and everything was moving so slow.

~ matts POV ~

I dropped beside Emily, tears running down my face. I put my hand on her wound and put pressure. Not noticing that skate had left, i heard paramedics rush in. I felt like I was gonna pass out. They put Emily on a stretcher and lead us to the ambulance.
After waiting a while a doctor came out.
" Emily is in very bad condition, and I understand she's pregnant? " I nodded.
" we are gonna do our best to save them both. " he patted me on the shoulder and walked back to Emily's room. I sat back down with everybody.
" who called the ambulance? " I said. Addison raised her hand.
" I did.. I heard yelling and then a gun shot.. " she said, her makeup was all down her face and she was still in her wedding dress. Abby and Natalie still had their bridesmaid dresses on, and all the guys had tuxes on.
I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and realized that I must have passed out. It was Natalie.
" Matt go in there right now! " she said crying. I ran to Emily's room and seen her lying there, lifeless on the bed. The doctor came in and gave his condolences, but i didn't listen. Then I heard a nurse roll something in here, I looked and seen the thing Abby's baby was in. I looked in and seen a tiny little baby. The nurse looked at me and nodded, obviously seeing my confusion.

A few weeks later

~ still matts POV ~

I held my baby girl in my arms while looking at my bed, looking at Emily's side. It hasn't been touched since she passed away. Alex looks so much like her, she had big brown eyes, and the cutest smile. I admit I want to cry every time I see her cause she reminds me of Emily so much, but I love her just as much as I loved Emily. And I will raise her to be as strong and amazing as Emily.
After our loss Shawn and Natalie moved back to Canada. To go start their own family.
Abby and Hayes got a bigger house, and Abby has a record label now. Elizabeth is healthy and they just found out she's going to be a big sister.
Addy and cam went on their honeymoon and they keep in touch with all of us.
Me.. Well.. I'm living with the only other girl on this planet that I'll ever love.