Chapter Seventeen

~ Natalie's POV ~

Jack gilinsky.. was beside me, with no clothes on. I quickly got up and threw some clothes on. I walked out and seen carter passed out under the coffee table and then I walked in the guest room.. To see a naked shawn laying beside some girl. Who by the way was also naked. Shawn woke up and seen me standing there. The look on his face means he had just realized the same thing. He slept with someone else. He got up and put his pants on. We walked to the kitchen so we wouldn't wake anyone up. " Natalie.. I'm so sorry.. I was so wasted I thought she was you.. The blonde hair and just I'm so sorry! " he started to run his hands through his hair. " shawn it's okay.. I kind of slept with gilinsky and thought it was you.. " he looked at me stunned. Then we both started laughing. He pulled me into a hug. " we are the only couple who would do that and be okay the next day. " he whispered. I nodded, laughing into his chest. He hugged me tight and then kissed my forehead.

~ Emily's POV ~

I woke up and looked around to see that I was in mcdonalds. I pulled out my phone and called Matt.
M: Hey.. Emily where are you?
E: McDonald's. What about you?
M: in some dumpster.
E: come pick me up?
M: okay babe I'll be there once I find my car.
E: okay!

I ended the call and sat up. What the fuck happened last night.. I quickly dialled Addison's number.
A: Emily?
E: hey uh where are you?
A: um.. I'm in Vegas.. With cam.. And I think we got married..

Hey guys! Sorry it's so short. I felt like making another cliffhanger! I wanted to say thank you so much for 500 READS!! I love you all so much. Btw I'm starting a few new stories. Same characters from this book but no relation to this one. Emily's will be up in a few minutes! It's called Home ( a Matthew Espinosa fanfic ) please go read it and yeah! I love you all 💕⛄️