Chapter nine

( a/n THIS CHAPTER MAY BE SLIGHTLY TRIGGERING OR BE VERY EMOTIONAL FOR SOME PEOPLE. IF THATS YOU I ADVICE YOU NOT TO READ IT )

~ Abby's P.O.V ~
* 4 months later *

We had our last show tonight. I named my fans Abbinators. And Natalie joined us for the last few stops. Thoughts were racing through my mind.. Everything's happened so quickly. I'm 3 months pregnant, Natalie and shawn just left for their vacation to Hawaii, Cam and addy are together but she still hasn't told him anything about the accident.. And Emily well her and Matt are doing good. They have distanced themselves a bit.. But they seem normal. We all moved into a apartment building. We all have different apartments though. They couples are together and the rest of the boys are together.

Hayes sat down beside me on our couch and put his hand on my small baby bump. " What are we gonna name her? " he said smiling at me. " her, what makes you so sure it will be a girl? "
" well when I think of our first baby I think of it as a girl " he beamed. I pecked his lips and looked at him. " what about..Elizabeth? " " I love it! " Hayes smiled. His blue eyes gleamed as he leaned in. His lips crashed onto mine and his hand stayed on my belly.

~ Emily's P.O.V ~

I sat in my bathroom in the dark. I had baby don't cut playing through my head phones. Tears slowly crept down my face. I grabbed a razor and broke it apart. I took out one of the blades and dragged it lightly across my skin, blood trickled down my arm. It wasn't enough. I put pressure on the blade and quickly sliced along my skin multiple times. All of the sudden the door flung open. It was Matt, " EMILY YOU SELFISH BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT HOW I WOULD FEEL?! " he screamed. His drunk eyes stared at me with anger. " please Matt. Don't get angry " I shook. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up to my feet. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. " YOU ARE NEVER GRATEFUL! " he pushed me down and I hit my face on the corner of the counter. I felt blood running down my face and a horrible pain above my eyebrow. " Matt please stop! " I cried. " YOU DO WHAT I WANT! " he yelled. He got on top of me and ripped my shirt off. He gripped my neck really hard. "Matt.. You're.. Hurting me " I sobbed. He smacked my head down on the ground and everything started to fade away.

I woke up on the bathroom floor with no clothes. I slowly stood up and looked in the mirror right away. I had a huge cut on my forehead and a bruise on my cheek. I had bruises around my neck and all over my body. I started to cry. Then I heard a knock on my front door. " yeah? " I yelled but didn't open the door. " Emily? We are going to dinner tonight remember? " Addy yelled through the door. " okay I'll be out in 10 minutes " I ran to my room and put a ton of makeup on to hide the bruise on my face. I cleaned the cut on my forehead up and the ones on my arm.. I picked out leggings and a TNA hoodie to hide the rest of the cuts and bruises. I looked myself over in the mirror one more time and blinked back tears. " You can do this.." I sighed to myself.